Posting History for lynneinfla
|RIP Feather 1995-2013
On Friday, I had to have my beautiful Maine Coon, Feather, put to sleep. She was almost 18 years old, so I can't complain that I didn't get enough time with her, but it is still hard to let a ...
|Elegy for our cat Sophie
We knew this day was coming. Our beautiful Sophie was diagnosed in early March with squamous cell carcinoma of the jaw. It is almost always fatal to cats when it is in the jaw. Cats can't tolerate ...
|I lost my Magic today
Losing a pet is never easy, but this was harder than I thought. Magic came into our lives in January 2006 after we had to put our 21-year-old cat Zoe to sleep. This is Magic's story.
|Census: No post-paid envelope?
We received our 2010 US Census form in the mail a couple of days ago. The instructions say: If your enclosed postage-paid envelope is missing, please mail your completed form to: [...
|Economic Terrorism: A Tinfoil Hat Idea?
Let me preface this by saying I am not an economist. I probably know less about the economy than John McCain. But I still have a lot of questions about what is happening. So here goes: Have you ...
|NYT: Obama Admires Bush
This is the headline for David Brooks' column today in the New York Times. I looked at it and said "WTF"? Well, of course, the implication in the headline is not really borne out in the story, but ...
|Setting the Holiday Table for Impeachment
Why not begin impeachment proceedings and investigate Bush and Cheney? So what if there is only a year left to Bush's term? Do we let teachers who have been alleged to be child molesters keep ...
|The Holiday Impeachment Menu
If we want to put impeachment on the table for the holidays, I was wondering what other dishes we should serve with it. I assume that Impeachment is the main course. Do we add a cold dish of Revenge?
|Gonzales--more smoke and mirrors??
And now, behind door number three we have -- Alberto Gonzales. Direct your attention there. Don't look behind door number two -- terror alerts. Don't look behind door number one --Iraq. Just focus ...
|Declining levels of outrage
What has happened to our level of outrage in this country. The Bush administration has been responsible for so many terrible things in our country. Why aren't more people outraged? Perhaps the ...
|Lies, lies and more lies||lynneinfla||09/12/2006||1||-||1||-|
|Are we Staying the Course or Aren't We?||lynneinfla||09/05/2006||6||4||-||1|
|The Repubs--Toning Down Expectations in Iraq||lynneinfla||08/23/2006||2||1||-||1|
|A song for Cheney||lynneinfla||07/25/2006||1||-||-||1|
|George Bush--Chief Executioner||lynneinfla||07/09/2006||3||2||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by lynneinfla
- The Wizard of Oz promised many things. He promised the Cowardly Lion courage, the Tin Man a heart, the Scarecrow a brain, and for Dorothy, well she just wanted to go home to Kansas. Modern day wizard,148 comments 196 Recs
- $343 is not that much money...but it is needed by tomorrow. I posted a diary earlier via the Daily Kos Fund Raisers group, but it didn't get much attention and only raised $60 - which I and Fineena ...194 comments 342 Recs
- 1. You want to finance the wealthy? You think the banking bailout wasn't enough for the elite? They need tax breaks to invest more in the developing world so their companies become ...133 comments 366 Recs
- Think Progress reports on a John Podesta tweet that states climate change and energy policy will be at the top of her presidential priorities if elected. This will make her presidential campaign the ...267 comments 209 Recs
- While musing about potential Republican presidential candidates with the round-table crew on ABC's This Week , Bill Kristol let out the ...266 comments 142 Recs
- Scientists studying the Permian extinction event, the greatest die-off in Earth's history, when 90% of all life in the oceans went extinct roughly 250 million years ago (along with the extinction of ...11 comments 38 Recs
- Bloomberg Business will have ...252 comments 217 Recs
- Tom Cotton may be a senator at 37, but I'd ...187 comments 101 Recs
- This will be quick - I don't think it requires much elaboration. There seems to be some general confusion among certain Americans regarding religious liberties; more specifically, when their ...265 comments 408 Recs
- Has a MRSA cure been hiding in the text of a 1,000 year old book? Doctors set out to recreate a 1,000-year-old recipe that was originally intended to fight eye infections. The recipe consists of ...307 comments 249 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.