Posting History for madmojo
|I'm getting embarrassed defending healthcare.gov
I know, I know. I'll have people rolling their eyes at yet another healthcare.gov diary. Especially one that talks about the site's ongoing (but I must say, increasingly less) glitches. Now, ...
|Bev Perdue pardoned the Wilmington 10
For those who don't know much about North Carolina's racial history, the state had it's share of problems with whites learning to live with blacks as equals. Well, back in 1971, in the coastal city ...
|November 7th, be ready for it.
No, I'm not talking of the angry conservatives ransacking the black part of town or anything like that. No, I'm speaking of the Republican spin of the election, which of course most of the tv news ...
|My advice for the town hall debate
Hello friends! We’ve all seen the polls. We’ve gone from an almost sure win, to about a 60% chance of a win in the presidential election. There’s been a lot of sadness and doubt going on ...
|How are non-progressives feeling about the Ryan pick?
I know how most of us feel about the Ryan pick. We're enthused, we're more hopeful, feel like Romney just shot himself in the foot... I did the other day, and still do to an extent. I'm not ...
|How are things shaping up in Colorado?
I know it's considered bad form to title a diary with a question, but I couldn't think of anywhere to ask without it being off-topic. I want to discuss Colorado's chances for the 2012 election. ...
|Obama up +2 in NC in a Republican affiliated poll
Thanks to the PPP twitter for pointing this out to me. Civitas, a Republican polling firm, had found Romney leading Obama by 9 pts when they last polled him in NC in January. Well, they polled the ...
|Fastfoward 7 Months...
I decided to give this dialogue a try. It's been something I've wanted to do for a while. Early November... It's the day after election day... You turn on cable news. Here's the conversation.
|For some reason, I'm terrified today.
Today should have been good. Had a reasonable seven hours of sleep last night. (Not the 8 1/2 I usually try to get, but better than some nights.) I was fully awake during my route for work today, ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by madmojo
- 3rd UPDATE: : Since this diary is still on the rec list, I would be remiss if I failed to mention the previous diary by Jud Lounsberry, Myth Busting Scott Walker's "Outstanding Teacher of the Year" ...144 comments 594 Recs
- Want the scoop on hot races around the country? Get the digest emailed to you each weekday morning. Sign up here .157 comments 2 Recs
- My beautiful wife, Mary Nir, was an extraordinary soul. She was the kindest person I ever knew. She had a wickedly off-beat sense of humor. There was no one she wouldn't stop to help. If you knew ...174 comments 713 Recs
- I am speechless. Well, actually, no, I am the opposite. I haven't posted a diary on here in years. I just opened the Tampa Bay Times and read the following headline "Bill forces movie in school".72 comments 111 Recs
- Sen. Kay Hagan (D-NC) is in one of the major races making waves. As the election cycle continues to heat up as we head into Spring, it is time here at Daily Kos Elections to add a new feature. What ...59 comments 47 Recs
- Ruh roh: http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Articles-NEWS-and-COMMENTARY-c-2014-03-22-271794.112112-Paytoplay-corruption-case-laid-out-against-Tillis....9 comments 43 Recs
- Thanks to the efforts of Darth Jeff , JeffMD , and others, the team at Daily Kos Elections has been working hard on calculating the 2012 presidential election results by all of the state legislative ...22 comments 36 Recs
- Many of us understand the damage that has been done by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, FOX News, and Hate Media. You can hear the promotion of blatant racism, homophobia, misogyny and bigotry just by ...138 comments 245 Recs
- Inflation-adjusted annualized growth in gross domestic product for the fourth quarter of 2013 [came in sharply belowhttp://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm] what the ...14 comments 33 Recs
- This is my rating chart updated to february 25, 2014: Click in the image, to see it in larger size. First it will open the image in photobucket and then you can zoom to see the image in the ...39 comments 5 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.