Posting History for madtowntj
|The Solidarity Singers, It's Not About Them
The US Constitution, FIRST Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;
|Wake up!!! We Won!!
I know you are all still peeved that we didn't recall Walker. I get it. But, does anyone remember where we were in February of 2011? We were literally out in the cold. We had no way to stop ...
|There Is A Line
I was reading this diary this morning. It is about the incorrect beliefs many people in Mississippi and Alabama have about President Obama’s religion and about evolution. I think this is very sad.
|Wisconsin Solidarity Singers Carol In Huge Numbers, Thumbing Nose At Walker's New Protest Rules
Today was the day that the Wisconsin Department of Administration said it would enforce its new rules governing protests at the Capitol. Gee what are the people of Wisconsin supposed to do under ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by madtowntj
- Received this e-mail today from the Progressive Change Campaign Committee in support of former U.S. Senator Russ Feingold's (D. WI) comeback bid against Tea Party U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (...7 comments 17 Recs
- Wisconsin continues its southward slide. Discussing climate change is out of bounds for workers at a state agency in Wisconsin. So is any work related to climate change—even responding to e-...19 comments 80 Recs
- At a gathering Sunday of influential Wisconsin workers and political activists, a unanimous decision was made regarding how to respond to news that the Republican majority in the state legislature ...233 comments 363 Recs
- Poor Scott Walker. He thought he could use the state budget to slide in major changes to the 100 year old mission statement of the University of Wisconsin (full disclosure: I'm a graduate of UW-...75 comments 144 Recs
- National media isn't accepting his usual 'splainin' Being #1 in the ...194 comments 365 Recs
- I could have titled this post "Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is a beady-eyed weasel", but that is not news to anyone on Daily Kos, and it's likely that half my posts here could be accurately ...83 comments 143 Recs
- As his re-election looms, U.S. Senator Ron Johnson is making a desperate attempt to fix his image of being Senator Snipe-- the Senator who is rumored to exist, but who nobody ever actually sees. So,3 comments 31 Recs
- In a 3-0 ruling , Wisconsin’s Fourth District Court of Appeals today upheld a lower court’s ruling that an administrative rule used to arrest and cite peaceful protesters in the Wisconsin ...23 comments 110 Recs
- American Celtic punk band Dropkick Murphys are disgusted that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker chose to use their music for his intro at the Iowa Freedom Summit ...237 comments 353 Recs
- 2016 Wisconsin U.S. Senate Election (19)
- ALEC (3020)
- American Legislative Exchange Council (2032)
- Citizens United (3299)
- Energy (19492)
- Exposing ALEC (191)
- Gardening (1016)
- Germany (2008)
- John Nichols (184)
- Madison (946)
- Mccarthyism (332)
- Occupy Wall Street (14350)
- OWS (8387)
- Paul Krugman (3570)
- Photos (9118)
- Photovoltaics (88)
- Russ Feingold (2150)
- Scott Walker (10340)
- Solar (1844)
- Solar Panels (183)
- No current results.