Posting History for maineprogressiveswarehouse
|#ME-GOV Paul LePage: “Every Single Fracking Operation In The Country Does Not Pollute”
At last week's town hall meeting in Presque Isle, Maine Governor Paul LePage closed out the event with a jaw-dropping claim that using "2015 mining technology", aka fracking, doesn't pollute. A link ...
|#ME-GOV Paul LePage Forgets Wife’s 2nd Florida Home While Attacking Other Mainers For Having Same
(Originally posted and updated at Maine Progressives Warehouse ) Interesting lil weekly address here today by Maine Governor Paul LePage (emphasis mine):
|#ME-GOV LePage Caught Lying, Re: “Arrest For Treason/ Execution” Accusations
Part 2; link here to Part 1 ( #ME-GOV LePage Met “Multiple Times” W/ FBI Watched Terrorists Re: Arrest, Execute of Dem Leaders ). UPDATE: Reactions from within the Maine GOP range from ...
|#ME-GOV LePage Met “Multiple Times” W/ FBI Watched Terrorists Re: Arrest, Execute of Dem Leaders
NOTE- This is Part 1 of 2 (so far); both can be found with photos, Scribd documents and more here: (UPDATED) Breaking: LePage Met “Multiple Times” With FBI Known Domestic Terrorist Group, ...
|#ME-02 Troy Jackson for Congress Delivers "The Speech" At 2014 ME Democratic Convention
(Cross posted at Maine Progressives Warehouse ) This past weekend, Maine Democrats held their 2014 Convention at the new Cross Insurance Center in Bangor. It was a great event, with Rep. Mike ...
|#ME-GOV Paul LePage And Gary Alexander: A Timeline
UPDATE: A bit of quick background on this post. While Mainers knew that Tea Party Maine Governor Paul LePage, who won election in 2010 with 38% of the vote, was virulently anti-ACA and fought hard ...
|BREAKING: Feds Find ME-Gov LePage, MDOL Officials Intervened In Unemployment Hearings
(NOTE: The original post put online this morning has now been updated NINE times. This is a huge story and still developing.) After almost a year of multiple interviews as part of an investigation ...
|LePage Reneges On $100M Statewide Maine Jobs Bond Contracts, Day 3: MaineDOT Projects In Peril?
We are giving Governor LePage a pass on the "Day Count" for Saturday and Sunday, as he was down in DC for the NGA winter meeting ... well, until yesterday morning at least. He inexplicably skipped ...
|LePage Reneges on $100M Statewide Maine Jobs Bond Contracts, Day 2
(Following up on last night's news: "BREAKING: Governor LePage Reneges On $100M Jobs Bonds; Bounces $59M State Of Maine Check" ) To review, here is the email shared last night:
|BREAKING: Governor LePage Reneges On $100M Jobs Bonds; Bounces $59M State Of Maine Check
Via Maine Senate and House Democrats came the following press release late Thursday night: LEPAGE RENEGES ON STATEWIDE JOBS BOND CONTRACTS Seven months after authorization, Governor changes mind ...
|US Senate Democratic Candidate Shenna Bellows Scores Huge National Progressive Group Endorsement
UPDATED: Nationally acclaimed Washington DC based newspaper The Hill has picked up on this endorsement and run a story on it. Locally, mid-coast Maine's The Times Record ran an editorial, ...
|Eliot Cutler Attacks Non-Supporters; Confuses “Independent” With “Passive Aggressive”
(Originally posted on Dirigo Blue and Maine Progressives Warehouse, 11/26/13) Weigh the evidence for yourself and decide if the image at right going around online is accurate or not. First there ...
|#MESEN Shenna Bellows: Something Deeply Wrong In DC When Senators Congratulate Selves for Doing Job
Bellows speaks to full house at Portland’s Rising Tide Brewing Company Link to Shenna Bellows for Senate website. (Updated 10/25/13- What I did not yet know yesterday when posting this diary is ...
|Troy Jackson's Heart
(Cross posted at Maine Progressives Warehouse and Dirigo Blue ) *Related: ME Sen. Troy Jackson (D-Aroostook) Re GOP LePage: Governor Is Upper Management And I Am ...
|As More than 70 Maine Towns Pass Resolutions Opposing LePage Budget, Gov Urges Towns "Work Together"
(Cross posted at Maine Progressives Warehouse and Dirigo Blue ) At long last, Governor LePage has finally chosen to directly address the ever growing number (74, as ...
|The Mitt Romney Story, Aka "Something Smells Fishy"
(Cross posted at Maine Progressives Warehouse ) Last night the world was given a view of the Mitt Romney story , in the form of a video even more painful than being a captive ...
Because in my mind, there was never a Question and there shouldn't be in 2012, either. Connect and support Mainers United for Marriage . (Cross posted at Maine Progressives Warehouse )
|Saturday Maine GOP Convention Tweets: The Afternoon Edition
Continuing onward into the afternoon! A collection of news links and observations from those in attendance at the 2012 Maine Republican Party State Convention in Augusta. See earlier related post ...
|Saturday Morning Maine GOP Convention Tweets
A collection of various pictures, news stories and observations from the Augusta Civic Center, home of the 2012 Maine Republican Party State Convention. Cross posted at Maine Progressives ...
|Governor Paul LePage and Mural-Gate
(Cross-posted at [Dirigo Bluehttp://www.dirigoblue.com/diary/3751/governor-paul-lepage-and-muralgate]) It appears that similar to Gerald's extraordinary [Omnibus of bills http:/
|LD 1333 Already Causing Fears of Skyrocketing Rates, Disgraced Insurers Coming Back to Maine
Bangor Daily reporting that the U.S. Census Bureau today will be [releasing the latest uninsured figures today http://bangordailynews.com/2011/09/13/news/state/new-maine-health-insurance-figures-due-...
|Tea Party Maine Governor Paul LePage Wants to Create New State Agency
(Cross-posted at [Dirigo Bluehttp://www.dirigoblue.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=3635]) The Kennebec Journal is reporting today that the governor wants to ["create a new program to oversee policy, ...
|Why Did Maine Governor Paul LePage Ignore "Labor Day" in Labor Day Weekend Radio Address?
(Cross-posted at [Dirigo Bluehttp://www.dirigoblue.com/diary/3632/why-did-governor-lepage-ignore-labor-day-in-labor-day-weekend-radio-address]) That's okay, Gov; we got your back on this one!
|Maine Refounders Post "Man of the YEAR 2011": Norway Shooter Anders Behring Breivik
[Crossposted at Dirigo Blue http://www.dirigoblue.com/diary/3438/maine-refounders-post-man-of-the-year-2011-norway-shooter-anders-behring-breivik] Wow. [Pete Harring may have some SERIOUS ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by maineprogressiveswarehouse
- Five years ago today an astounding thing happened. Over 5,000 citizens came to make their feelings know at a Judiciary Committee hearing on the merits of a bill introduced by State Senator Dennis ...4 comments 13 Recs
- The Maine U.S. Senate race results were posted today on PPP's website and the results are pretty much what I expected: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/11/maine-miscellany.html#...21 comments 9 Recs
- Ok, I wasn't planning on writing a lot about the Maine U.S. Senate race because I figured Senator Susan Collins (R. ME) was a shoe in for re-election. But then I started looking into Shenna ...31 comments 27 Recs
- From the Press Release from US Senate Candidate Shenna Bellows (Maine): “This isn’t the first time we have been down this road of tough rhetoric and weak action,” Bellows said. “Members ...6 comments 13 Recs
- Shenna Bellows Shenna Bellows announces candidacy for US Senate in Maine Maine finally has a serious candidate challenging Susan Collins for the US Senate seat in the 2014 election.41 comments 147 Recs
- Every Saturday, Maine Gov. Paul LePage speaks to the people of the Pine Tree State in his weekly address. Often mundane, they occasionally tackle a policy issue about which the Governor feels ...24 comments 16 Recs
- It is a foregone conclusion these days that full marriage equality will happen. Especially since a sitting President has now come out in favor of it. What I know is that we would never have come ...104 comments 162 Recs
- Maine State Representative Jon Hinck (D-Portland) said today that Maine’s Attorney General, Bill Schneider, should not be using taxpayer or public funds to pay for his trip to Washington, DC to ...4 comments 2 Recs
- A Texas doctor was accused Tuesday in the largest Medicare fraud case in US history, with federal prosecutors charging him with scamming the government with $375 million in phony billings.223 comments 506 Recs
- (112 comments 56 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.