mama jo's groups.
|Cooking With Kos
For those who love to cook--a place to discuss recipes, favorite food blogs, favorite foods and cuisines, and, of course, how progressive politics and food go together. Come and join us! Just be sure to bring enough to go 'round.
|Hunger in America
Hunger in America exists for over 50 million people. That is 1 in 6 of the U.S. population, including more than 1 in 5 children. This group exists to raise awareness of the complexities of the issue, to consider solutions, and to advocate for change.
|IGTNT Advisory Group
The IGTNT Advisory Group invites those dedicated to remembering our troops killed while on active duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. This group is for the IGTNT followers, commenters, Veterans, non-diarists, etc. who provide support, information and advice to IGTNT. The IGTNT group has long consisted of more than just its writers: the commenters, readers and recommenders are a part of the community, too. The IGTNT Advisory Group is open to everyone. We are honored to have you.
A way to sit back and unwind. Contains clips, puns and other ways to relax when the day seems long and never-ending.
Everything theatrical: from Broadway to off-off-Bway, to touring productions, to small-town "Let's put on a show!" stuff -- feel free to bring it here. Get your greasepaint and prepare to party! And be nice to everybody.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by mama jo
- On November 4, 2008, President Barack Obama proclaimed the following in his election night victory speech : "This is our time, to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our ...142 comments 213 Recs
- Paul Krugman at The New York Times writes Errors and Lies :Surprise! It turns out that there’s something to be said for having the brother of a failed president make his own run for the White House.63 comments 58 Recs
- Good Morning All. I am James, also known as exlrrp this is the Saturday Morning Home Repair Blog where the Dailykos community gets together to talk about all things construction and repair. Our ...42 comments 33 Recs
- The quilt is done. In spite of Sara and Ann both being hit with illness, they have bent time to make it so. The messages of love and support from all of you are there ...45 comments 76 Recs
- Pro-choice protesters urge Gov. Pat McCrory to keep his promise not to sign any new laws restricting abortion. North Carolina's Republican Gov. Pat McCrory vowed during his campaign that he would ...60 comments 68 Recs
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott is continuing his bizarre quest to get one kind of federal money because he doesn'...218 comments 243 Recs
- Fight dumbassery everywhere you see it. We've been way too tolerant.600 comments 426 Recs
- If there's one good thing about social media, it's illuminating how much hatred there is in the Republican Party for ordinary Americans, particularly those who question or challenge Republican ...303 comments 319 Recs
- Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich writes Trans-Pacific Trickle-Down Economics : Now comes the Trans-Pacific Partnership. It’s being sold as a way to boost the U.S. economy, expand exports, ...72 comments 45 Recs
- Oh, I just love this. And the fact that it's a ...50 comments 77 Recs
mama jo's Tags
- No current results.
mama jo's Blogroll
- No current results.