Public Radio; Gilbert & Sullivan; Opera (NO! I'm not an opera queen!); classical music; Broadway; gymrat. If you guessed "Gay!" you win. Gardening and wine-making. Upstate NY, which is pretty gay friendly.
Location: Binghamton, NY
Comments posted: 320 (402 days since last comment on Fri Apr 18, 2014 at 08:44 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1027
People Following mapman: 0
mapman's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by mapman
- The Catholics have now officially named their new pope. This was an outside choice, but in light of it, it's important to look at some of the basic beliefs of Pope Francis that will shape the ...348 comments 147 Recs
- Erickson: Lefties Accusing New Pope of Handing Over Lefties to Junta for Execution Make Me Adore HimThis afternoon, Erick Erickson, Editor-in-Chief of RedState.com, Tweeted what I consider to be yet another anecdotal example showing right-wing conservatives as the custodians of the pro-death party:105 comments 151 Recs
- A big Freudian slip from House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan as he unveils his plan to repeal Obamacare and replace Medicare with a voucher system: This to us is something ...141 comments 127 Recs
- The past week I have seen a welcome development on progressive blogs: attacks on the rich for their unremitting war to shape public opinion in favor of austerity. On DailyKos, jamess directly ...203 comments 504 Recs
- Hey! Wag your finger in someone else's face! She went out of her way to lock up immigrants—embracing SB 1070 during the 2010 Summer of Hate election, inventing crazy stories about headless bodies ...40 comments 127 Recs
- So, I'm a sucker for free subscriptions. Ancestry.com offered a two week free subscription for genealogical research, and I totally fell for it. I try to avoid these whenever possible. I always ...51 comments 69 Recs
- What's Michele thinking? Who knows? The juicy tale of how batshit crazy Rep. Michele Bachmann screwed over her presidential campaign staff is fast becoming the greatest soap opera EVER! First, [...158 comments 281 Recs
- This is the title of a very interesting article at Truthout . The real reason the Second Amendment was ratified, and why it says "State" instead of "...294 comments 238 Recs
- Rush Limbaugh accused President Obama of using children as "human shields" at a planned White House event on stronger gun laws. Limbaugh attacked Obama over the announcement that the president ...45 comments 141 Recs
- Jessica Valenti writes eloquently about women in The Nation. After her latest article, http://www.thenation.com/blog/172156/asking-it#, someone named Ice Cream Cone left a comment that said in part:208 comments 171 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.