I am a proud, 64-year old life-long Democrat, Liberal, Feminist. I am a widow, with 2 sets of twins, boys, 36, and girls, 33. Two grandchildren, 5 and 2.Active in politics most of my life.
Comments posted: 37 (545 days since last comment on Thu Nov 07, 2013 at 02:30 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 121
People Following marsalt: 0
marsalt's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by marsalt
- This will be rather short as it has been the day from hell. Reid started feeling bad this afternoon. I dealt with diarrhea and vomiting. His blood sugar plummeted and he went into seizures. The ...49 comments 141 Recs
- A beautiful thing. When Representative Christopher Smith (R-New Jersey and A-Hole in general ) asked then-Secretary Hillary Clinton back in 2009 about the "sanctity of life" and banning abortion ...302 comments 317 Recs
- Read Meryl Streep’s introduction of Hillary Clinton during the recent 2012 Women in the World conference. Truly inspiring: Two years ago when Tina Brown and Diane von Furstenberg first ...477 comments 347 Recs
- Paul Krugman delivers a needed reality check to the "there's no difference between the 2 political parties" nonsense. On the social safety net: [A]ny Democrat would, if elected, seek to maintain ...155 comments 108 Recs
- A few weekends ago I was a star. It was only for a few hours, in a couple of places, but man oh man was it fun. I had people take my picture, I had people shout at me from across the road, and I ...39 comments 29 Recs
- I had a request to do a diary about entertainers who served in the military. Turns out it wasn't as easy as I thought. This is in no way a comprehensive list. There were just too many to work with. ...630 comments 449 Recs
- A line from this recommended diary . The full quote: The most common tactic employed by Obama supporters, when deflecting criticism away from the president, is to play the race card. But that ploy ...1103 comments 386 Recs
- Ten years ago, I nearly lost my life when an RPG tore through the cockpit of my Black Hawk helicopter in Iraq. The only reason I made it home was because of the heroism of my courageous buddies ...134 comments 375 Recs
- Well, It is with much trepidation that I start to compose this post. Some who read this will be upset and angry that I kept secrets. Some who read this will be upset and angry that I don't follow ...80 comments 78 Recs
- A couple of years ago I was very busy visiting and helping a dear long-term friend who suffered from some mysterious illness which caused spells of partial paralysis. I had a key to his house and ...14 comments 70 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.