|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by marvinborg
- In an excellent essay entitled Thinking About the Government , Robert Kuttner laments the growing disconnect between the policy consensus of both the Democratic and Republican parties and the views ...783 comments 380 Recs
- Restore the Fourth is an emerging political movement. The government is spying on the people. Many people are justly outraged. There is now a huge political outreach opportunity. For those of you ...1 comments 3 Recs
- My first, broad reaction to how this place has been responding to coverage of the fabricated GOP scandals floating around was just an irritated comment, now on the Rec List: Why are you all just ...341 comments 459 Recs
- Here are my reflections on the Boston bombing, race and white privilege…trust me, it's relevant: give it a read and pass it around… Join me below..22 comments 32 Recs
- I was simultaneously disgusted and amused today to learn that you don't support marriage equality. Let me tell you why. You're in your early 30s. You're white. You were a teenage mom. You came up ...151 comments 589 Recs
- which is the title of his Friday Washington Post column . It begins like this: If George W. Bush had told us that the “war on terror” gave him the right to execute a U.S. citizen overseas with ...75 comments 43 Recs
- This is exciting news, from The Huffington Post : WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama has directed the Justice Department to give Congress' intelligence committees access to classified legal ...19 comments 16 Recs
- Lanny Breuer, the head of the Justice Department's criminal division, is stepping down, leaving countless ruined lives in his wake. It's hard to know where to begin the list of colossal, and ...88 comments 309 Recs
- Because the 2000s are ancient history The tradition of liberty is old. The common people will let it grow old, yes. They will sell liberty for a ...343 comments 96 Recs
- In conversation with most people who identify as liberals or progressives, I will generally find agreement on most issues. One topic remains disconcerting, though, and that is the continued liberal ...298 comments 69 Recs
- No current results.