Below you'll find recent contributions related to maynard's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|It's Good to be the White.
It's a good thing to be White In America, because you get to do things that other people could only dream of getting away with and go on living to tell the tale. If you're white you can stand ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/21/2015||23|
|I need a toaster with some bodies on it.
What do we haunt? the shell of our former selves When do we haunt it? *averts gaze* Always make one unobtainable goal so when you've completed your real goals this fucker will keep the infinite ...
|CNN Discussion on Waco "Thugs" yet again shows we may have "Cop Problems" more than "Black Problems"
In the following clip from CNN in a discussion of how different the Police and media response has been to the mass murder spree and shootout by Waco Biker Gangs, contrasted to not just the so-called "
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/20/2015||18|
|If I had time machine, I would go back and kill time.
I just want a monster I can believe in. It takes a nation of minions to hold us back. I rarely get the chance to not know where I am. Marco Rubio sounds like the most boring swimming pool game ...
|Florida Prosecutors Clear Officer who Shot Boy with Down Syndrome Despite Video
The Palm Beach Deputy in this shooting, Jason Franqui, claimed he feared for his life because 17-year-old Jeremy Hutton who suffered from Down-Syndrome tried to "run him down" with the mini-van he'd ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/14/2015||14|
|The absent black father myth—debunked by CDC
We've been told, quite frequently and repeatedly that the problems in the black community that we've seen in Ferguson and Baltimore recently are not the fault of biased, paramilitary, paranoid and ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/13/2015||101|
|Conservative Going Blind, Defied Obamacare Mandate, Failed by GOP blocking Medicaid - Blames Obama
I've seen this reported both by TalkingPointsMemo and Rawstory and I think it's a classic case of a Conservative Sabotaging themselves, then being secondarily sabotaged by an uncaring Conservative ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/12/2015||187|
Recommended by maynard
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average hit another record high yesterday , closing at a nosebleed-worthy 15,680.35. This isn't exactly a surprise, given that corporate profits are at or near record highs ...110 comments 167 Recs
- How important is a happy ending? Not just in a story, but in life? Is it what we really want? That's a question Eowyn Ivey addresses in her debut novel, The Snow Child . She uses the fairy tale of ...58 comments 26 Recs
- I admit I’m biased. I never voted for a Republican for anything in my entire life. My dad was a union blue-collar Democrat. He started taking me to Democratic party meetings when I was 7. I was ...36 comments 56 Recs
- I recall a conversation I had with a pastor on why, after feeling a call to ministry at a young age, I subsequently left the church. "Why did you leave?" she asked me. "Because the Church had ...5 comments 9 Recs
- You might want to read that headline again, because it should make you do more then one double take. That's right. Kansas is about to decide that universal voting is not a right, and that they ...173 comments 602 Recs
- In the discussions of the current government shutdown, many have mentioned the death of moderation in the Republican Party, with a revanchist minority taking the reins of the party and its direction.25 comments 44 Recs
- Other than voting for Obamacare, Joe Lieberman has done little of anything good for the nation or the Senate starting with his petulant run as an Independent six years ago after Connecticut ...188 comments 686 Recs
- The government has withheld for years the actual facts surrounding the deaths of two of the six completed Guantanamo "suicides" to date. For instance, they hid the fact that one of the detainees was ...53 comments 172 Recs
- Seriously? Dear Anonymous, meet Erick Erickson. Now do your worst.138 comments 247 Recs
- If the drama of the first two years of the Obama presidency is any indication, it's obvious that single-payer healthcare won't be coming at a national level any time soon. Fortunately, however, ...212 comments 404 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.