People mcgee85 is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by mcgee85
- A short bus trip to the supermarket turned out to include a spiritual experience. No sooner did I get on the bus than someone directly behind me began coughing and hacking and it seemed as if he ...245 comments 289 Recs
- It is a rare honor in this life to follow one of your heroes. And John Lewis is one of my heroes. Now, I have to imagine that when a younger John Lewis woke up that ...293 comments 447 Recs
- At a gathering Sunday of influential Wisconsin workers and political activists, a unanimous decision was made regarding how to respond to news that the Republican majority in the state legislature ...233 comments 363 Recs
- Wisconsin's Governor Panders and “Punts” Jetting across the big pond to face questions from the British press has become the GOP equivalent of a sparring match, or maybe a few rounds of ...68 comments 71 Recs
- The American people must make a fundamental decision. Do we continue the 40-year decline of our middle class and the growing gap between the very rich and everyone else, or do we fight for a ...179 comments 407 Recs
- The first 500+ megawatt solar plant in the US, and the largest solar plant in the world came online recently . Called the Topaz Solar Farm, it was built on the Carrizo Plain, located between San ...392 comments 406 Recs
- in his column for Monday's New York Times , titled Bigger than Immigration . After beginning by telling us this is not just about immigration, or tactics, or the President's "lack of obsequiousness ...150 comments 515 Recs
- Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. The fact that Dolly Parton has become such a beloved entertainer across so wide a spectrum of American audiences is a unique story. She is one of ...214 comments 297 Recs
- Infantilize women? Loathe working people? Fear youth? Despise teachers? Oppose educating future generations? Favor theocracy to the constitution? Prefer indoctrination to education? Think Wisconsin ...21 comments 32 Recs
- In Wisconsin, WE Energies has proposed rate changes to the state's Public Service Commission (PSC) that will increase monthly facilities fees on all customers and add crushing tariffs to those who ...78 comments 176 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.