Below you'll find recent contributions related to mellow yellow's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|No, Sanders isn't gaining on Clinton, but that doesn't mean he hasn't won
He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...
|Question: if Sanders isn't 'serious', then neither are most GOP presidential wannabees
More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...
|Taking Marco Rubio at his word, Republicans are clear and present danger to Catholic Church
Pope Francis You might'...
|Yup, Clinton can tell the Beltway media to go to hell
Heavens! Is that Hillary with some "everyday Americans"? BLASPHEMY! The same day I lauded ...
|If Hillary wants to avoid the beltway political media, well then, that's very smart
Hillary Clinton, at a small-business roundtable in Iowa, loses nothing by bypassing the traditional ...
Recommended by mellow yellow
- You may not be rid of me yet! While political pundits, pollsters, and prognosticators in the Grand Canyon State have been filling newspaper columns, TV airtime, and blog posts with projections ...84 comments 105 Recs
- Mr. Boehner's political world unlikely to get any easier. House Speaker John Boehner, we're told , had some sobering words for his crazy caucus in a ...182 comments 85 Recs
- With anti-tax absolutist Grover Norquist announcing on CBS This Morning that he supports John Boehner's position on increased tax revenue, it seems that there's two options: Either Norquist doesn'...148 comments 31 Recs
- Shocking this didn't work, huh? As Republicans try to pick themselves up and carry on after their humiliating defeat on Election Day, they can't grasp at enough straws to try to figure out just ...115 comments 110 Recs
- Ah, the good old days. How Republicans long for the America of yesteryear then Romney would have won the election. As President Obama pointed out at the last debate: But Governor, when it comes to ...7 comments 11 Recs
- I bet we can drag this one out for months! Let us count the ways in which the Petraeus resignation fits in oh so perfectly well to everything modern political coverage is good at, which is not at ...160 comments 82 Recs
- Shocking to no one–except Republicans. Poor, poor Republicans. They were so certain of their unskewed, non-gay math, and they're still reeling from the devastation of the completely predicted but ...300 comments 153 Recs
- A few months back, when the always excellent lineup of this year's Chicago Humanities Festival (CHF) was announced, I noticed a potentially appealing presentation: "Baseball and Politics: The ...46 comments 238 Recs
- Rachel Maddow had a great segment on her show the night after the election. It concerned Sen. Patty Murray of Washington, who is currently being bashed in a diary on the rec list here at Daily Kos: ...293 comments 616 Recs
- Daryl Cagle, PoliticalCartoons.com Now that it's all over but the GOP civil war, explaining what happened in this past election is easy, right? Well, maybe not. Here'...245 comments 112 Recs
mellow yellow's Tags
- No current results.