Below you'll find recent contributions related to mellowinman's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by mellowinman
- Just moments ago, I received a call from Sen. Harry Reid’s office, confirming my position on the Senate Banking Committee in January. I appreciate the faith that Leader Reid has put in me to ...264 comments 1084 Recs
- Why the media thinks the GOP lost The media reporting about why the GOP lost the presidency and many down-ballot contests shows no sign of decreasing. Below is my two cents. Since Nov 6, 2012 ...105 comments 168 Recs
- This morning on AlterNet, an article about how the Republican fantasyland was shattered on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning made the rounds. Like many of the other articles deconstructing and ...236 comments 438 Recs
- 296.6 projected for BO in EC (was 295.5 yesterday, highest since Oct. 9) 74.6% BO electoral college win (was 73.6% yesterday, highest since Oct. 8) 50.4% projected in popular vote (was 50.3% ...16 comments 29 Recs
- I woke up this morning like a kid on Christmas Day - as I opened my eyes I remembered what we were doing today. Today was the day I was going to cast my first vote for President - my vote for Barack ...77 comments 263 Recs
- Oh my. I watched clips of the president today, his voice scarred by overuse, his crisp white sleeves rolled up, grabbing the podium in a way that hoped to launch his spirit of YES, STILL, hope. ...480 comments 620 Recs
- My personal thoughts on the 2012 Presidential Election I was born in 1964. I have voted in seven presidential elections. My voting history is decidedly independent. The first presidential ...20 comments 14 Recs
- Mets102's recommended diary on a statement made by Indiana Treasurer Richard Mourdock at the 2nd(and last) Indiana Senate debate underscores that it took admitted Tea Party candidate Mourdock ...36 comments 30 Recs
- There seems to be a debate going on amongst activists here at dailykos concerning the watching of polls vs actively GOTV'ing. There seems to be a large contingent of people all over the country (...5 comments 15 Recs
- All clear folks. Here is my synopsis of the recent polling news.119 comments 100 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.