People mijita is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by mijita
- Dana Milbank wonders if Israel has seen its last democratic election. Eleven years ago, I carried my infant daughter into a synagogue basement and plunged her tiny body, head to toe, underwater. ... ...130 comments 87 Recs
- Guest blog by Dorit Rubinstein Reiss. Dr. Reiss is a Professor of Law at the University of California Hastings College of the Law ...28 comments 57 Recs
- Brilliant! Why hasn't anyone thought of this sooner? If you are in debt, from medical issues or what have you, most companies sell that debt to a debt collection company that hounds you to pay it ...497 comments 968 Recs
- That was a tweet by David Frum , former Bush speechwriter, yesterday. Perhaps he has a point there. Maybe this election shows us there's something to this looking at the evidence, all the evidence (...9 comments 23 Recs
- In all the excitement tonight, I feel that I should also mention something else that could possible lead to another star on our flag. The great people of Puerto Rico had a referendum tonight to see ...111 comments 97 Recs
- with MSNBC's call of Ohio -- he secures 274 electoral votes and a second term. Whew!4 comments 3 Recs
- A Tea Party member elected to Congress two years ago is going down in Illinois. He claims women don't need abortions, even to save their lives. And, he neglected to pay child support for his own ...5 comments 14 Recs
- It isn't asking a whole lot to not be dismissive of an intelligent person who is giving a healthy dose of reality to the world at large on a regular basis, and who recently came under active attack ...268 comments 881 Recs
- This will be very brief. Tonight, right now, while speaking in Des Moines, IA about how his campaign started there in a small office right behind where he was speaking, the President became ...65 comments 81 Recs
- This diary is part of a continuing series documenting the experiences of someone diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. If you want to start from the beginning, click here . Good Evening, all. Since ...8 comments 7 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.