Posting History for mikeconwell
|Texas Voter ID Open Thread for Election Observations
I'm a Texas Election Judge in the shrinking blue dot that is Austin, Travis County. Right on the border with very conservative Williamson County, our Precinct gets a lot of lost voters and many ...
|From spitting, to broken windows... now Five Dead in One Day of Anti Govt Violence in U.S.A.
I began the Right Wing Violence map shortly after the signing of the 2010 Health Care Reform act when ...
|Mapping Right Wing Violence - Need your input
I'm beginning to document incidents of Right Wing violence beginning March 15th, 2010 during the HCR debate. Later, an accompanying map include incidents going back to the 2008 Democratic National ...
|CafePress out Hoffmans Hoffman - Reversing Reversal on Psalm 109:8
Credit where credit is due. CafePress decides to pull vendor produced Psalm 109:8 products after all. Give them some time to ...
|CafePress Reverses - Sides with veiled death threats [Updated 2x]
(Update - Title formerly: "Death to the President - And make $$" which was more accurate, but troubling to folks) This is a short diary, but just received a response ...
|Dear Secret Service (and Congress)
Gun wielding protestors serve as a distraction and an additional drain ...
There’s a subdivision in the back of our neighborhood where the lot sizes are bigger, the houses are more prestigious and the cars in the driveway are slightly more expensive. My friend lives ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by mikeconwell
- Yup, I'm Rec-begging on this one 'cus I am *angry* (if not surprised). One week ago I posted en entry titled "Color me shocked: Michigan GOP State Senator spewing nonsense" , which documented an ...84 comments 515 Recs
- is the title of this short piece by Eugene Robinson in the Post Partisan section of the Washington Post . Robinson reminds us that the entire incident reeks of racial bias. Gray was on a street ...83 comments 218 Recs
- Last week in Texas, a Republican lawmaker proposed an amendment so outrageous, that even some of his own GOP colleagues were repulsed. ...453 comments 355 Recs
- TPM has someone in the courthouse in Newark relaying the events. Link if you want the news straight from them. The headline item: David Wildstein is pleading guilty to and factual claims he is ...143 comments 291 Recs
- Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . Shoot 'em? Teana Walsh, an assistant Wayne County, Michigan prosecutor posted this on her Facebook page after watching images of protesters and rioters in ...149 comments 264 Recs
- Thanks to reporters Mark Puente & Wesley Lowery for the screen shot: The official list of charges against the 6 officers (not 1, not 2, not 3...*six*) is out:327 comments 415 Recs
- Mother Jones magazine reported that police actions triggered the riot.114 comments 334 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 280 Recs
- Ok, I admit to being a bit obsessive with the Freddie Gray case and subsequent protests and police riots but this latest posted on the not venerable WaPo is utter bullshite. Prisoner in Van Says . .89 comments 163 Recs
- No current results.