Posting History for mikeymike68
|What if SCOTUS upholds state gay marriage bans?
Could Prop 8 become law again in California if SCOTUS upholds state gay marriage bans? Would a SCOTUS ruling reverse the lower court rulings that originally overturned Prop. 8? Seems to me that in ...
|WHOA!! Gay marriage coming to Oklahoma & Kansas SOON?
Marriage Equality in Oklahoma and Kansas??
|America's Bluest of Blue States: WASHINGTON
Washington state (WA)
|Gotta Love Seattle! - Seattle PD Publishes Guide on Marijuana Use
|Karma's a bitch; Obama Wins Florida!
MSNBC projects Florida for Obama. 332-...
|Well Known Political Scientist Larry Sabato projects Obama win!
|Matthew Dowd: Three Signs a campaign is LOSING
Does this sound like the other side?
|Zogby: OH (O-50; R-42), FL: (R-49; O-46), VA (O-50; R-44)||mikeymike68||11/04/2012||43||9||-||-|
|CNN: "Romney Speaks to FEMA" - But readers NOT having any of it!
CNN Readers just aren't buying any of it.
|Perhaps SUSA not a fluke? New FL Poll says O+3
New Fl Poll says O+...
|BREAKING: Supreme Court to release ACA decision @4PM EST!
|BREAKING! On a Roll! Washington state passes gay marriage bill 55-43!
Just as we were anticipating!
|Unemployment Drops to 8.3%; 243,000 New jobs created in January!
What are the Republicans going to say now?
|Those demanding OBAMA take action re: Oakland police...Have YOU taken action?
"All politics is local." - Tip O'Neal -Speaker of the House (1979-1986)
|Recent Successful Businessmen Have Spectacular History of being FAILED Presidents!
Successful businessmen turned Presidents have startling FAIL ...
|OBAMA raises $86 million!
$86 Million in 2nd ...
|Gay Rights: With Enemies Like Him in the WH, Who Needs Political Allies?!!?
And he's amassing quite a record!
|UPDATED: It's Lookin Pretty Good for Patty Murray! Update 2: Race called for Murray!
Nearly 1/2 of remaining ballots from Dem stronghold of King County...largely from Seattle.
|A SECOND Rent Boy makes claim!
Second Rent ...
|Putting Maine, Washington state & Gay Rights in Perspective: Let's Start Acting Like Winners!
We Are Still Winning By a Mile!
|My email to Andrew Sullivan re: Prez's speech to HRC
Andrew's annoying ...
|Pro-Gay Hate Crimes legislation passes House
and it's expected to pass the Senate and Pres. Obama expected to sign http://www.google.com/...
|92% of Iowans say Same-Sex Marriage has no Impact!
|Michelle Obama to gay photographer: "give your husband a hug from me."
Perhaps another window into the gay-friendly soul of Barack ...
|Obama Administration Looking to Count Same-Sex Unions in Census
another small step we should take notice of. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1245...
|NO Ms. Prejean...your views are NOT the same as Pres. Obama's
Not even close!
|Obama's SC Nominee should be WA Gov. Christine Gregoire!
that's my prediction atleast...and she fits the bill!
|Raining Forecasted for NC & VA tomorrow - Hurts or Helps Us?
Help or Hurt?
|RELAX: IBD/Tipp Tracker O-48, M-44 (O +1)
Slowly going back in the other direction.
|Latest SUSA for WA & OR...and OH
We were so fixated on AZ yesterday that we overlooked this...
|Barack Draws 100,000 in Denver!! - Udated 2x
How's this for enthusiasm!
|SUSA Poll for WA: O-56%, M-40%
|Breaking: Sara Palin Lover Revealed!
They broke the John Edwards story too!
|Forget the recent polls: Washington is Obama country! (Updated)
Here's why Obama will win Washington no problem!
|Gallup: O-48%, M-44%
Our Surge ...
|Gallup: O-47%, M-45% Rasmussen: O-49%, M-46%
No More McCain Bump?
|Rasmussen: O-50%, M-45%
Down 1 pt from ...
|Sarah's AIP Secession Connection: Keep Pressing the Case!!
Reported in London ...
|MSM Starting to Report About Sarah the AIP Seccessionist!
Tapper & Ambinder So Far...
|July Fundraising Numbers?
Does Anyone Have Any Idea?
|BAYH - Obama's Best Option
Choice of Bayh Emminent!
|BREAKING!: Obama Chooses Clinton!!!
To give the keynote speech on Day 2... http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...
|Breaking: McCain to Pick VP This Week!
Attempting to grab attention. http://www.humanevents.com/article.p...
|The HUBRIS OF THE LEFT
Let's Stop Counting Our Chickens Before They Hatch!
|Help Obama; Donate to Bob Barr!!!!
Bob Barr candidacy helps Obama. Donate to his campaign! http://www.bobbarr2008.com/splash/?...
|BREAKING: Hillary to Admit Obama has nomination tonight
Reported on ...
|More Monicas? THIS MUST BE VETTED!!
The story from ...
|Third Super for Obama Today & Counting!
CA Rep. Lois Capps http://www.politico.com/news/stories... Another story about supers for Obama!
|CORRECTION: NOT A MAJOR GAFFE!!
Much ado about nothing.
|Amy Klobuchar & 7 NC Congressmen to Endorse Obama!
WSJ: New Backing for ...
|Obama: Intellectual Heavy Weight for President
Missing the larger point?
|TERRORIST ATTACKS DURING THE CLINTON YEARS
It could get real ugly!
|Mason Dixon for TX: O-46%, C-45%
Let's Keeping Working Like We're Underdogs! Poll: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/227/story/29161....
|ARG TX Poll: O-51%, C-44%
I know...it's ARG but...
|Obama had 650,000 Donations for February?
Calculates to $65 million? donations ...
|The "CHANGE YOU CAN XEROX" DEBACLE (cross posted fm Mydd)
The bad quote overshadows her strong ...
|BREAKING: Huckabee up +38 points in ARG POLL!!
ARG has bad track ...
|Where is Barack Today?
Meeting with John Today?
|Gov. of Puerto Rico Endorses Obama
|Obama v. McCain = STARK CONTRASTS! (heavily in our favor!)
The Contest I Look Forward ...
|GORE to Endorse Obama (IF he performs well on Tuesday)
|Oakland Tribune Endorses Obama
Oakland for Obama!
|Hillary's Publicity Stunt in FL a Failure?
Since the ...
|ONLY OBAMA CAN DO THIS!
Mostly Inspirational, Some Managerial YouTube/Ebenezer speech http://www.youtube.com/...
|Time For Old Guard Black Leadership To Step Aside!
One of the ...
Damn they're good!
|BREAKING: New USA Today/Gallup Poll for NH: O-41%, C-28%, E-19%
Another poll with a big bounce! WooHoo!
|To Edwards Supporters: The Phases of Grief and Mourning
To most of the ...
|Your FINAL Predictions
|Obama's Upward Trend
Polls showing uptick for ...
The bets are on ...
|An Obama Win Would Capture US and World Imagination!
And would lead to a Democratic landslide in November.
|WILD CARDS FAVOR OBAMA?
The significant wildcards the polls don't ...
|DailyKos full of DRAMA QUEENS!!
Drama Queens Abound!
|HILLARY with double digit lead in IA?
New American Research Group ...
|Another major NH paper endorses OBAMA!
The Nashua Telegraph has endorsed Obama and they articulate precisely why I support him. Seems to me like all the NH papers have leaned towards him. I really like the Clintons and I will vote ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by mikeymike68
- Now we have the news that October saw the creation of 171,000 net new jobs in the U.S., with the unemployment rate moving up only from 7.8% to 7.9%, with the first digit being the key (i.e., under 8).66 comments 105 Recs
- I believe we are watching a historic first: A series of election wave-generating events one week before election day. The patterns below happen a great deal to Presidents, but never that close to ...27 comments 27 Recs
- Graphic go Viral ! Credit: Go Left http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=483084368392171&set=a.264248670275743.69392.259536274080316&type=1&theater Even those of us not all in with some of the ...133 comments 383 Recs
- Today, in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, we saw a remarkable example of bipartisanship, in which two elected officials put aside their political differences and harnessed the power of government ...86 comments 197 Recs
- So much for the headfake by Mitt. SurveyUSA finds Obaba leading Romney by 7 points. Well Ben La Bolt retweeted this poll. Source of the info is Tom Hauser @5hauser of KSTP TV. POll was ...12 comments 11 Recs
- From Buzzfeed (article by McKay Coppins ): The plan was for supporters to bring hurricane relief supplies to the event, and then deliver the bags of canned goods, packages of diapers, and cases of ...337 comments 424 Recs
- EDIT 2: We now have the memo - you can view it at http://twitgoo.com/68vgv6 Choice quotes: *"Early and absentee voting is starting to look troubling"* "This is *closer to (And worse than) 2008"* ...205 comments 230 Recs
- Nate Silver has expressed skepticism as to whether Hurricane Sandy will have any significant effect on the election one way or the other. I think he is a great numbers guy, but sometimes he just ...85 comments 58 Recs
- not just talking about it. The Proof is in the Pudding right here. “I spoke to the president three times yesterday,” he explained. “He called me for the last time at midnight last night ...53 comments 222 Recs
- The National Journal released an article this morning that has some nice tidbits re: Nevada. This is the nugget I like: Republicans consistently run behind Democrats among early voters in Nevada. ...6 comments 14 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.