Below you'll find recent contributions related to minvis's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|You Can't Read That!
You Can’t Read That! is a periodic post featuring banned book reviews and news roundups. Kansas City MO library parking garage (note all the banned titles!)
|Alabama's wife-beating federal judge finally resigns
It took long enough. U.S. District Judge Mark Fuller of Alabama, who last summer was arrested on charges he beat his wife in a hotel room in Atlanta, announced today that he will resign his ...
Recommended by minvis
- In 2012, Democratic House candidates earned more votes combined than Republicans did, but the Democratic Party still came nowhere close to reclaiming the chamber. Now, Democrats are faced with the ...50 comments 40 Recs
- Check out http://racesandredistricting.blogspot.com/ for more election analysis. One more dawn, one more day, one day more! Here are my final election predictions. After an extremely rocky road ...7 comments 11 Recs
- Get thee to thine polling place It's not the low turnout election of 2010 in Wisconsin this time. Polls are open and busy as soon as they opened. We all know that when we turn out in large numbers,180 comments 199 Recs
- 2 large, corporate owned newspapers are available throughout Wisconsin, The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and The Wisconsin State Journal. Both endorsed Scott Walker both in 2010 and during the recall. ...107 comments 305 Recs
- Hello. My name is Ed Snowden. A little over one month ago, I had family, a home in paradise, and I lived in great comfort. I also had the capability without any warrant to search for, seize, and ...20 comments 12 Recs
- All thriving cities are alike; every dying city is dead in its own way. Places like San Francisco, New York City and Austin may not have the same architecture or attractions, but they share an ...31 comments 11 Recs
- Wisconsin conservatives are now going after one of the last moderate Republicans to hold elected office in the United States, Wisconsin State Senator Dale Schultz. Howard Markelin, a Republican ...5 comments 21 Recs
- The Capital Times has a story today that says everything you need to know about the total failure of Walkernomics in Wisconsin: ...going back two years, Wisconsin is No. 50 in percentage change, ...96 comments 165 Recs
- The snow began yesterday at about 3:00 in the afternoon. It started coming down hard, so hard that at 4:00 I hemmed and hawed about the trip 70 miles due west to Madison. We were slated to bring an ...23 comments 50 Recs
- Tonight, incumbent conservative Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Patience Roggensack, as well as challengers Ed Fallone and Vince Megna, face the statewide Wisconsin electorate in the 2013 non-...39 comments 9 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.