Posting History for miracle11
|This Is Why I Love Obama
Obama had a cardinal rule: “...You don’t put stuff on your head if you’re president,” That’s politics 101. You never look good wearing something on your head." Chief White House ...
|WH Chef To Wed MSNBC Host; Obamas Will Attend
Yeah, this is fluff, but I have a special affinity for MSNBC host Alex Wagner. She's both adorable and beautiful, but more importantly she's smart with an electric personality and is a strong ...
|Renee Elmers NEEDS Her Paycheck
The hypocrisy of the Stupid Party brigade just rolls on and on. Get a load of this: As some North Carolina congressional lawmakers defer pay during the shutdown, GOP Rep. Renee Ellmers is refusing ...
|Senator Cheney? Liz Cheney, That Is
Brace yourselves. Another Cheney is eying a seat in government. Liz Cheney, 46, phoned Republican incumbent, Michael Enzi who was first elected to the Senate in 1996, to let him know she's thinking ...
|Frank Rich Eviserates David Gregory
Frank Rich, New York Magazine writer-at-large, talked with contributor Eric Benson about David Gregory's ridiculous question to Glenn Grenwald on Sunday's Meet The Press: "Why shouldn't you, Mr. ...
|There Is An Upside To All The Scandal-Mongering
A post today by Greg Sargent actually put a positive slant on all the breaking scandals. Obama's Grand Bargain might now be dead in the water. And I for one could not be happier. Liberals who are ...
|Mark Sanford: Teh Stupid Burns
This is just too hilarious not to share: CHARLESTON, S.C. — Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford must appear in court two days after running for a vacant congressional seat to answer a ...
|Michelle Malkin Copies Michelle Obama...Unsucessfully
Michelle Malkin was so inspired by Jimmy Fallon and Michelle Obama's "Evolution of Mom Dancing," that she dons a black First Lady wig, complete with The Bangs, and dances her lithe, little body to ...
|Nuns On The Bus - Nuns against Paul Ryan
Al Sharpton from Politics Nation interviewed Sister Simone Campbell who is organizing a bus tour to draw attention to nuns’ work with the poor and to protest planned aid cuts. In a spirited ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by miracle11
- I think we have all seen this invitation to partake in another fleecing of our wallets. While travelling this past week, I happened to once again notice the typical ad for this scam in a local urban ...10 comments 14 Recs
- War is not healthy for children and other living things Bashar al-Assad is presumed to have used ...285 comments 151 Recs
- At a Tea Party Meeting on Monday, some crazy dude asked Republican Congresswoman Martha Roby of Alabama this question: What I need from you is to know what you ...90 comments 47 Recs
- Senator Flake, just what the hell is going on in your home? First, your teenage son, Tanner, proudly posts a series of offensive tweets and screenshots of his nom de guerre of "Ni$$erkiller" for ...21 comments 14 Recs
- Dicks, plural, apparently. Report in the New York Post (yeah, I know--being reflashed on the Atlanta Journal 's blog, so halve the grain of salt) today with a stomach-turning title that tells the ...73 comments 86 Recs
- Never thought I would say this but I am looking forward to Monday: http://www.alaskapublic.org/2013/05/02/begich-to-introduce-social-security-legislation/24 comments 47 Recs
- Would you believe: prevention of cancer; inhibition of immunosuppression; a treatment for Jetlag; for serving as a potent body antioxidant; as therapy for preventing the progression of Alzheimer’...39 comments 21 Recs
- Or so seems to be the prevailing wisdom in Washington, D.C., where winners and losers from the Republican and the Democratic Party get together, and plan for "opportunities" ahead at an exclusive ...44 comments 49 Recs
- There was a time when I respected and admired Maureen Dowd as a smart, edgy political commentator; however that time is in the really distant past. It's been quite a while since she traded in her ...47 comments 8 Recs
- At least, I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere and I've looked. It turns out that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the 19-year old suspect in the Boston bombing, may have been captured near the center of the 20-...57 comments 18 Recs
- No current results.