|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by mlighty
- From Maine to California, nurses, students, HIV/AIDS and community activists, took to the streets today calling on Congress to fulfill the quest of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s fight for economic ...6 comments 20 Recs
- It’s time to get serious about protecting our schools, our basic healthcare services, and the public support so essential to assuring a civil society in California. Attention Californians: We ...6 comments 17 Recs
- I am a nurse and I know how wealth is valued over the health of my patients with today’s recreation of an aristocracy born of speculation and no sense of community values The San Francisco ...8 comments 25 Recs
- If there is one lasting message from the past year, it is that the days of silent suffering are over for the millions of Americans who continue to face a daily struggle to survive while Wall Street ...7 comments 24 Recs
- A new [http://www.californiahealthline.org/articles/2011/12/13/study-unemployed-underemployed-us-residents-delaying-care.aspx NPR/Kaiser Family Foundation survey] released today documented again the ...12 comments 15 Recs
- If the Obama health care bill is just a “government takeover,” why are healthcare industry CEOs being rewarded with so much money? The alleged expropriation of healthcare by big ...24 comments 28 Recs
- If this were a monarchy, Meg Whitman’s $1.7 billion Wall Street fortune would make her rich enough to rule. Fortunately, we live in a democracy—and candidates like Whitman, the ...17 comments 24 Recs
- "If you want your constitutional rights, you need to go somewhere else." -Robert Birnbrauer, Human Resources, Temple University Hospital A strike by1500 nurses, healthcare professional and ...259 comments 579 Recs
- Does passage of a bill that funnels millions of additional Americans into the private insurance system, and the decision of House leaders to shut down debate on one single payer amendment and ...33 comments 39 Recs
- The struggle for guaranteed healthcare moved today to Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s district office, as 11 healthcare advocates were arrested for protesting the leadership's decision to bar votes on ...93 comments 166 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.