People mntleo2 is following.
|Broke And Unemployed||21||1061||11/15/2012|
|Jerome a Paris||1129||12963||03/25/2013|
|Tod OL Mundo||68||122||12/05/2013|
|william f harrison||99||2641||07/07/2009|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by mntleo2
- I visited BFSkinner in the hospital this afternoon. He is no longer bleeding. He did *not* have a vena cava filter placed, and there is no plan for him to have one implanted at this time. He ...31 comments 79 Recs
- Last night I mentally and emotionally unburdened myself and the community came through for me with encouraging words and support, so I figure you all deserve the rest of the sordid tale. All names ...23 comments 79 Recs
- Chanute, KS isn't one of the first names you'd think of as an area of the state with a progressive, populist attitude. Ensconced in small Neosho County, Kansas, Chanute is more famous for the ...63 comments 174 Recs
- Calling on Washington State Kossacks to put some adrenaline into the mix. It's time. Time for a carbon tax reality check: There are only two carbon pricing policies on the table in Washington ...8 comments 22 Recs
- Just take it easy Four Swedish police officers, riding on New York City's 6 train, had to go back to work briefly, in order to subdue two ...325 comments 274 Recs
- Awesome prom proposal! Ahhh, spring is in the air. Birds are nesting, flowers are blooming and tuxedo rental shops are bustling with business for a busy prom season. Anthony Martinez is an ...75 comments 237 Recs
- $343 is not that much money...but it is needed by tomorrow. I posted a diary earlier via the Daily Kos Fund Raisers group, but it didn't get much attention and only raised $60 - which I and Fineena ...194 comments 341 Recs
- A short bus trip to the supermarket turned out to include a spiritual experience. No sooner did I get on the bus than someone directly behind me began coughing and hacking and it seemed as if he ...245 comments 289 Recs
- A lot has changed since my last diary SO long ago. When we last spoke back in October I bitched about being a cashier for The Man. I said I wanted out. I'm still a cashier at a grocery store, but ...18 comments 43 Recs
- A couple of ladies were chatting near my cash register the other day after their lunch, as one admired the other's wallet. "Oh, it was only five hundred dollars," she said to her friend. "I wish I'd ...513 comments 534 Recs
- No current results.