Posting History for mojo11
|Self-Proclaimed Woman Renee Ellmers Says More Words; "Liberal Woman Reporter" Responds
It didn't even take 24 hours. For those who came in late, the process went something like this: NC Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-Derp) makes incredibly tone-deaf, stupid comments at a Republican panel ...
|Is Pat McCrory Smarter than a 6th Grader?
Because there's a sixth (or maybe seventh) grader who wants to know. Twelve-year-old Madison Kimrey of the "Let Them Eat Cake" protest is asking the governor for a mediated sit-down. Not a debate ...
|The Captain Has Turned Off The No Stupid Sign
I guess it's true that you can't fix stupid. I can only think that perhaps it's a good thing that one of the items stolen from this guy was his gun, because clearly he is of ... diminished capacity.
|Because Apparently We're Not Dumb Enough ... Yet
Welcome to North Carolina, first in flight, 48th and falling in education, behind both Mississippi and... these guys. Aw, shoot. We can do better than THAT! Now you'd think, wouldn't you, that ...
|#Motorcyclevagina Tees! Get yours today!
Unless you've been walkabout in the Outback for the last couple of weeks, you've probably encountered the #motorcyclevagina meme somewhere. But to recap briefly for the few who may not have seen ...
|Straight Party Voting in NC
A lot of North Carolinians are voting early, and this is good. A lot of North Carolinians are voting straight-party tickets, and hopefully they're reading the instructions before they do so. ...
|New Rolling Billboard
Since it seems to be the question on everybody's lips...
|This? Explains a lot.
I weep for the future.
|New Video from Ultraviolet
If this has already been diaried, accept my apologies, but it was too good not to share. Will someone PLEASE explain to me how this guy has been gaining ground among women?
|Pre-Caffeinated Thought of the Day
You can't grow a demand side economy with supply side manure. You just bury the people on the ground in shit. That is all.
|Reaganomics, Romney Style?
Paul Ryan: "It is possible, it's been done a couple of times. Ronald Reagan..." If you want to fire up the conservative base, invoking the name of their deity is usually enough to do it. But a ...
|Off the Leash - with Joe Biden
Not long ago I saw a bumper sticker that said "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." That catchy bit of wit came back to me last night as I watched the cage match that was the ...
|More Romney Math: 26,000 = 0
Never mind the Kolobian Algebra formula by which 26 / 3 = 50%. Forget Son of BOSS, that's old news. that was only a way of reducing billions of dollars in profits to zero for purposes of tax ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by mojo11
- Apparently there's a new book out, by someone called Kristen Powers who is apparently a Fox News personality, called THE SILENCING: How the Left is Killing Free Speech . From what I gather, it's ...128 comments 257 Recs
- Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . There is a great deal of speculation on how the Supreme Court will decide the case of Obergefell v. Hodges , the case that will likely decide once and for ...6 comments 15 Recs
- Marissa Holcomb describing the robbery and her firing from Popeye's Marissa Holcomb was hard at work at a Popeye's in Texas. She was in the midst of one of the busiest shifts of the week when a ...335 comments 312 Recs
- Farming and gardening in the cold northern states can be a challenge. Buying seed and starting your own plants enables us to choose those unusual varieties not available at the big box stores ...37 comments 54 Recs
- This will be quick - I don't think it requires much elaboration. There seems to be some general confusion among certain Americans regarding religious liberties; more specifically, when their ...265 comments 408 Recs
- How often have I heard or seen this phrase, "I want my country back," used over the years since I was born in 1956, in Raleigh, North Carolina? I can't give you a precise number, but I can tell ...333 comments 836 Recs
- CNN A big dog, recently rescued from a shelter was enjoying a day at the beach when 2 people got caught in powerful riptides not all that far off shore. They called for help. Nico the Bernese ...116 comments 200 Recs
- North Carolina's two Republican senators, Thom Tillis and Richard Burr, both oppose the nomination of U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch to be Attorney General. What's odd about that is Ms. Lynch grew up ...21 comments 16 Recs
- 106 comments 78 Recs
- Yesterday, Pakalolo posted an important diary about the recently discovered acceleration in melting underneath the floating ice shelf ice sheet which supports the massive East Antarctica glacial ...64 comments 181 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.