People mommyof3 is following.
|Regina in a Sears Kit House||11||5395||05/28/2014|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by mommyof3
- Pardon the shortness of this diary, but at this stage of my thinking I'm still struggling for the right words. I have been thinking about, and somewhat troubled by, the implications of ...5 comments 8 Recs
- The 2014 elections produced many interesting and unusual results. A prime example of this involves the states of New Hampshire and Maine. New Hampshire is generally considered to be the most ...54 comments 29 Recs
- When was the last time you saw a baker drop off a wedding cake at the reception then hop ...108 comments 50 Recs
- During Argentina's brutal military dictatorship (1976-1983), state security forces abducted citizens at will for interrogation and torture. More than 30,000 of those who vanished into centros de ...13 comments 21 Recs
- My three daughters all joined the military. My two older daughters went into the Navy in 2007 and 2008, respectively, and my youngest joined the Army National Guard in 2010. Their paternal ...4 comments 6 Recs
- Curious hopeful creature that I am, I wanted to learn more about the guy who spoke that insightful sound-bite, last week. Here is what I found out. I thought maybe, you might find it interesting ...92 comments 119 Recs
- Advice I never wanted from my mother. Happy Mothers' Day, mum, wherever you are. https://davidkeithlaw.wordpress.com/2015/05/10/when-a-girl-has-a-lot-of-sex/ Dean Martin, the old ...72 comments 180 Recs
- "Dead malls," "traffic sewers," "parking deserts." These terms are now common among civic planners. They also have a common origin: suburbia. These are not the usual terms used in public health ...167 comments 242 Recs
- Today is Mother's Day in many parts of the world, including here in Ecuador. I would love nothing more than to have my mom with me today. We would go hummingbird watching at one of the local reserves.61 comments 55 Recs
- The history of Mother’s Day gives us two founders; Anna Jarvis and Julia Ward Howe. Mrs. Ann Marie Reeves Jarvis (Anna’s mother) organized several "Mothers Day Work Clubs" in the 1850s in the ...7 comments 15 Recs