|Mental Health Awareness
Mental Health Awareness is a group for promoting greater understanding of mental health issues. Personal stories about mental illness, research or opinion pieces related to the mental health field, information on ethical dilemmas in treatment, diaries regarding legislation that affect the field, articles of note in psychology and psychiatry, and any other perspectives which raise awareness about mental illness or demonstrate the importance of highlighting mental health concerns are all welcome....
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by monkeybox
- Hey, so you know how everyon'e always going on about how demographic change will eventually deliver this or that red state to the Democrats? Because minorities keep growing as a share of the ...184 comments 138 Recs
- It seems odd with all the "support our troops" rhetoric, and with the reputation and the well deserved respect our military veterans have garnered, it would be hard to believe that any veteran ...137 comments 114 Recs
- Lots of you continue to get unhinged emails from people on Facebook, your drunk uncle, and various Tea Party relatives. Here's a gentle response to them.... Pretty soon Obama will be gone and you ...302 comments 569 Recs
- about the recent incidents of White cops shooting black males I had a conversation recently with a police officer I know who works in a surburban department in a community that borders a major city.290 comments 430 Recs
- Holiday season is upon us, and, as seems always to be the case, beloved friends are in trouble. Our own TiaRachel has fallen on hard times: her electric service has been cut off, she has no ...139 comments 214 Recs
- The reality that African-American and other minorities must realize is that depending on the time of day, or the mood of the officer you encounter, you could end up justifiably shot by the police. ...209 comments 221 Recs
- Students in Jefferson County, Colorado, have continued walking out in protest of the school board's proposal ...174 comments 444 Recs
- That's Sen. Mark Pryor defending his vote for Obamacare and hitting Tom Cotton for his big lie of an attack ad . Here's the text of the ad: “...18 comments 40 Recs
- After so many diaries lately of police brutality, militarization, and otherwise bad behavior, it seems a good time to praise a Missouri police department that’s getting it right.47 comments 90 Recs
- Michael Hiltzik, the L.A. Times, May 2, 2014: Greg Sargent, The Washington Post, July 22, 2014:49 comments 217 Recs
- No current results.