Openly gay former marine in blood red Montana. Yes, it's funnn...
Comments posted: 247 (443 days since last comment on Wed Mar 12, 2014 at 02:00 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following montanamarine: 0
montanamarine's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by montanamarine
- It began innocently enough. I was having a conversation in the laundry room with one of my neighbors down the hall. He’s a single guy in his 40s who works as a security guard. I asked him how ...397 comments 331 Recs
- Good morning/afternoon, all. I've spent the last week or so getting madder and madder at a whole lotta folks on the left. I agree with a lot of these people on a lot of issues and I've voted for ...1186 comments 348 Recs
- I am one of the people who thinks ObamaCare didn't go far enough. I want true universal coverage provided through a single-payer entity that is supported by tax dollars. But I also have a visceral ...136 comments 207 Recs
- Marco Rubio draws the line at the gay. Well, this is pathetic . Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) has told ...50 comments 34 Recs
- This is quite an indictment , especially coming from one of the "good guys" in the gun safety debate: Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) revealed that some members ...70 comments 67 Recs
- What does the Obama got in its pocketses? Is it tiny Muslimses? Look, this isn't even funny at this point. We need an intervention.263 comments 506 Recs
- We are not talking about your grandparents' wedding here. The reality television bride wants to feel like a princess, or alternatively like Cinderella. After all, this is the day she's dreamed ...331 comments 84 Recs
- 50 comments 46 Recs
- Well, that didn't take long. Less than 48 hours after two Republican state representatives in North Carolina introduced a resolution that would have allowed the state to declare Christianity the ...148 comments 145 Recs
- Sometimes you have a conversation with a friend that just leaves you wondering why you were friends with the person in the first place. Today was one of those days.232 comments 270 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.