Freelance Writer and life-long Trotskyite from midnight blue New York City who packed up and moved to the sun-tanned red of Phoenix, Arizona. Doing everything I can to change my adopted home deeper and deeper purple.
Home Page: http://www.goldfishpublishers.com
Comments posted: 11 (2228 days since last comment on Wed Apr 22, 2009 at 03:39 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 21
People Following mspt: 0
mspt's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by mspt
- I dearly hope I'm not being unduly alarmist here, but given recent events, it's difficult for me to judge. So let me just pass along the report from ...641 comments 630 Recs
- There is a famous [scene in Annie Hall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpIYz8tfGjY] in which Woody Allen and Diane Keaton are on movie line, and a guy in back of them is pontificating endlessly about ...443 comments 969 Recs
- I write this on the morning of the end of the once-mighty General Motors. By high noon, the President of the United States will have made it official: General Motors, as we know it, has been totaled.920 comments 880 Recs
- Thursday, May 22nd, 2009 Yesterday morning, Richard "Euphemism For Penis" Cheney showed up at the American Enterprise Institute to give an speech to explain in detail - ...194 comments 369 Recs
- I haven't really been paying too much attention to the swath of diaries about TocqueDeville, either those petitioning that Markos reinstate him, or keep him banned. I haven't really "picked a side" ...301 comments 289 Recs
- Sure, I don't particularly care what some religious cleric thinks of me. But I'd like to point out that, on the whole, atheists are looked down upon and seen as being deficient in some way. ...837 comments 345 Recs
- The Daily Show is one of the few places on the "tee vee machine" that really holds people accountable. Some people thought he wouldn't be able to go after Obama as hard as he went after Bush. Well ...520 comments 633 Recs
- Breaking - Testimony to Senate: Cheney Requested Waterboarding of Iraqi - Search for Al Qaeda/SaddamMSNBC is reporting that 2 people testified today that former VP Dick Cheney made a request to have an Iraqi prisoner waterboarded in an effort to to create a link between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein.274 comments 294 Recs
- Looky: ...Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said without equivocation that the ...477 comments 367 Recs
- When Obama won back in November, he won based on a campaign of changing the status quo and moving the country in a different direction. And ...368 comments 254 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.