|In Support of Labor and Unions
A group devoted to tracking and fighting attacks on all workers and organized labor, and expanding unionization...
For DKos members in and around the Nashville area. Hills, that is....
A place to practice writing a first diary that won't get us publicly consigned to Worst Diary Hell at the GOS (Great Orange Satan). Lurkers come out and play with us! Mentors come by and help us, please!
|Pushing back at the Grand Bargain
Chained CPI will effect over 30 government programs by adjusting the Federal poverty levels via Chained CPI. This achieves long term deficit reduction and increases income taxes on working class families by 65 billion over 10 years. The goal of this group is to build awareness of the wide ranging impacts of Chained CPI beyond cutting Social Security and VA benefits.
Writing songs of struggle in the tradition of the IWW.
|Social Security Defenders
The enemies of Social Security have been on the offense for 75 years seeking to gut Social Security and wipe out the legacy of the New Deal. Time to join the defense?
|Three Star Kossacks
Kossacks in the fine tradition of Cordell Hull, Estes Kefauver, Al Gore (Senior and Jr.) Ned Ray McWherter and more.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by musiccitymollie
- to think Bernie loses the general election. Comparing Bernie in 2016 to McGovern in 1972, saying Bernie loses like George did is a bit of a stretch. One should remember that the 1972 Democratic ...435 comments 196 Recs
- Why spend your Saturday chillaxin' with a cuppa coffee and the border collie, when you can instead drive a mere four hours to Ames, Iowa to listen the man who AT A MINIMUM will ultimately shape the ...103 comments 217 Recs
- Not the Evening Blues yet again. This is going to be a bass sampler and I'll probably be doing dinner when it first postsor soon after. Nonetheless, but there's a hole to plug here. Yep, BASS, ...44 comments 28 Recs
- No particular theme, and I'll be doing dinner when it first posts, but there's a hole to plug here. I had started gathering stuff when Johnny said it was off, so I'll just throw some stuff out here. ...40 comments 32 Recs
- Welcome! " The Evening Blues" is a casual community diary (published Monday - Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern) where we hang out, share and talk about news, music, photography and other things of ...43 comments 28 Recs
- Michigan Republican Gov. Rick Snyder Michigan has found a way to make up for some of its budget shortfall after cutting corporate taxes to the bone—just tax people who smoke and drink more! Chad ...35 comments 34 Recs
- Welcome! " The Evening Blues" is a casual community diary (published Monday - Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern) where we hang out, share and talk about news, music, photography and other things of ...58 comments 28 Recs
- Guess what? Candidates can actually learn something from ...151 comments 47 Recs
- Welcome! " The Evening Blues" is a casual community diary (published Monday - Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern) where we hang out, share and talk about news, music, photography and other things of ...47 comments 24 Recs
- It's a simple question and I just want to be in sync with everyone else. Unified and all that. You won't believe Hillary Clinton's spin on avoiding the press. I personally would appreciate an ...145 comments 31 Recs
- 2016 Election (715)
- Affordable Care Act (16640)
- Bernie Sanders (3223)
- Bill Moyers (1020)
- Birds (6068)
- Budget (7353)
- Dogs (5482)
- Economic Inequality (1282)
- Health Care (38449)
- Hillary Clinton (35417)
- Income Inequality (4931)
- Inequality (3481)
- Infrastructure (2241)
- Poverty (8331)
- Taxes (12387)
- Transportation (4312)