For LGBT Kossacks and allies who don't take nicely to second-class citizenship. We are the radical homosexual activists that Pat Robertson warned you about.
|Critical Realists Working Group
Group for discussing epistemological liberalism and illiberal threats to American liberalism and its core values of equal protection, free speech and secularism. To promote epistemological liberalism on Daily Kos, within the Left and in American politics generally.
A community for Maryland Kossacks to discuss progressive politics, policy and issues in MD.
|Milk Men And Women
The intersection of Gay and Politics for LGBT Kossacks and their Allies, Supporters and Others.
From Acadia to HaleakalaÂ, from Gates of the Arctic to the Everglades and everything in between, the National Parks are America's greatest treasures. This is a group for discussion of news, politics, general commentary, science, photography, travel planning and more related to the National Parks, state parks and other major parks in the United States.
|Progressive Policy Zone
PPZ: For constraint-free discussion of American domestic and foreign policy and world affairs from an unabashedly left/progressive perspective.
|Spiritual Organization of Unapologetic Liberals at Daily Kos
This is a group for liberals and progressives of faith--no matter how defined. Members of all faiths (including "none of the above") are welcome to participate.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by musing85
- Yeah.... we're not going to his ...970 comments 676 Recs
- Like many people (including this very popular diary and discussion ), I first read Francis' statement on atheism and "doing good" to be a clear, explicit, statement that Atheists who do good _will_ ...257 comments 215 Recs
- When I returned to the United States from China five years ago, I left someone behind. My boyfriend of (then) 2.5 years. There was no way for him to come to the States and I needed to come back to ...124 comments 82 Recs
- In an National Review Online post , Kevin D. Williamson responded to Gabby Gifford's New York Times op-ed by churlishly calling her out as an embarrassment. While Ms. Giffords certainly has my ...165 comments 478 Recs
- In 2008, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell declared that his top priority was to ensure that Barack Obama was a one-term president . In his failed pursuit of that goal, he has led his party to ...30 comments 104 Recs
- The U.S. Air Force neither wants nor needs to keep its fleet of C-27J cargo planes flying, but the military-industrial complex has decided otherwise. Irony :99 comments 176 Recs
- My beloved partner, Terun Sabre Weed, aka GreenMountainBoy02, left us peacefully just after noon today. He was in no pain. He was surrounded by his family. Arrangements are being made, and the ...631 comments 1033 Recs
- (Originally posted to The Motley Moose ) OH MY GOD. IT'S THE BLIZZARD OF THE CENTURY. IT'LL BE THE WORST THING TO HAVE EVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF RECORDED HISTORY. HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS RUN FOR ...406 comments 447 Recs
- Richard Collins American Civil Liberties Union has announced the settlement of its case,35 comments 102 Recs
- ( Sign the petition asking President Obama to help start a national conversation about gun control. ) I served three years in the U.S. Army. I've fired bigger guns than the gun fetishists would ...639 comments 412 Recs