Posting History for my pet rock
|BENGHAZI!! - Bookstore owners told to return "THE EMBASSY HOUSE" stock to S&S
Hi everyone. I am a (very) long-time dkos user, but this is my first diary. I lurk - a LOT - and since I have the mic for a sec I just wanna say HI everybody! Love your work, thanks for the links, I ...
|my pet rock||11/08/2013||147||415||1||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by my pet rock
- That $460,000 buys a lot of bread bags. Senator Joni Ernst, the newly elected senator from Iowa, gave the Republican response to President Obama's State of the Union address on Tuesday. In her ...475 comments 390 Recs
- So much for family values. Remember Holly Fisher, the tea party star who found internet fame after several of her photos went viral? There was the photo of her posed, gun in one hand, Bible in ...169 comments 220 Recs
- Congratulations Ohio State, you just won the National Championship. You're going...to get teargassedWho's more out of control here? Last night, Ohio State University won the NCAA football championship, defeating the Oregon Ducks 42-20. As expected, overjoyed Ohio State students took to the ...133 comments 92 Recs
- About an hour south east of where I live, Michigan had a 193 car pile-up on I-94. Here's some video footage of that horrible crash: By the way it's a disturbing video. One person died and 22 ...354 comments 356 Recs
- For the last few days I've been faced with a quandary. How to denounce murder, defend free-speech and a free press and how to "not be Charlie," (Je ne suis ...1147 comments 365 Recs
- Though living in France, I occasionally follow debates on Daily Kos, and it seems to me that Charlie Hebdo's controversial cartooning style when it comes to religion is not completely understood ...191 comments 255 Recs
- (Click to enlarge) Follow Jen on Twitter at @...36 comments 118 Recs
- This is the tale of a fiend, a true murdering devil. Not only did he ruthlessly kill Michael "Mike" McClelland, 63, the the Prosecutor of Kaufmann County and his wife Cynthia, 65, but also the ...231 comments 737 Recs
- 165 comments 98 Recs
- There are people who say there is no such thing as "White Privilege" in this country. That we don't have a Police Bias problem, we have a problem of people being disrespectful to the poor, ...200 comments 399 Recs
my pet rock's Tags
- No current results.
my pet rock's Blogroll
- No current results.