Posting History for nNomad
|Judge Roberts v. The Conservative Court
The Court's decision today to let stand the Congressional passage of the Affordable Care Act is historic. While it was welcomed with wild enthusiasm by some, others were shocked, dejected, depressed,
|Debt Ceiling Problem - Solved!
The GOP have held America hostage on every issue that has come before the Congress since President Obama was sworn in to office on January 21, 2009. The debt ceiling issue is no exception. Shall we ...
|Lindsay Lohan Syndrome
In my ...
|FOX/GOP/Corporatist Echo Chamber on Tax Cuts
The narrative on tax cuts goes something like this: "You don't want to raise taxes on the job creators during a recession." This is a powerful argument. Unfortunately, it ...
|The People Stop Special-Interest Walker's Attack on the Middle Class
The only crisis in Wisconsin is of the governor's own making. The only shortfall in the state's budget is the result ...
|All a-Twitter Over Keith's Departure
Keith Olbermann's departure from MSNBC caused quite a stir on the twitter feeds Friday night. The enthusiasm with which the progressive community discussed, debated and disparaged the Comcast ...
|It's Time To Rebuild The Free Press
The president has a messaging problem. The Democrats have a messaging problem. The progressive community has a messaging problem. However, the problem is not the message or its delivery. The problem ...
|The Time Has Come For True Net Neutrality
The Internet and the World Wide Web has become too important of a democratic vehicle for private business interests to hold it hostage. It is time for a Constitutional Amendment prohibiting ...
|[Wash Sen] Out of Control and Unaccountable - in Washington
How else can you describe a movement whose leaders use codewords like "2nd amendment remedies" and resort ...
|GOTV 2010 - How it will impact The American Dream
In talking about the American Dream, this diary will explore what it means for some Americans who have been the target of anti-American attacks from the citizens of FarOut Right Beckistan. Yes, I am ...
|GOTV 2010 - Or watch your Social Security privatized, Heath Care Defunded and Medicare repealed
The intent of this series is to mobilize progressive voters to hold the line against the perception that mainstream media is trying to sell us - that a Republican stampede is inevitable. In spite of ...
|GOTV: Extremists, the TeaParty and the Republican Party - Countdown to Election: T-32 Days
Yesterday, in the first GOTV diary in this series, the focus was on how high the stakes are in this race and three of the most critical races in this election cycle. The relative importance of those ...
The stakes have never been higher. Until the past 8 years, I always considered myself an independent, but as the right has moved farther and farther away from the middle, I find ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by nNomad
- A Morrisey gold record? A Neil Young print, #13 of just 15 made? Who gives this kinda stuff for the [http://progressivecongressnews.org Progressive Congress News] fundraiser auction? Well, ...4 comments 21 Recs
- Sure, in some sense every race is equally important. But some races are more equal than others.17 comments 44 Recs
- The NC GOP opposes comprehensive sex ed, they try to amend the NC constitution every year to make being gay that much harder, and then they oppose anti-bully measures that can help avoid all the ...7 comments 23 Recs
- In August, we ran ...74 comments 93 Recs
- Yep, that's right. I'm Jewish, and I lovvvvvve bacon. Of course, I'm not talking about *eating* bacon; that'd be against my religion as well as my taste buds, as I personally can't stand the smell ...16 comments 35 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.