Below you'll find recent contributions related to nathanfl's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Pro-Police White Supemacist Brawl with #BlackLivesMatter Protestors in Olympia WA and Lose
I don't think this is really a good thing, but it certainly could have been much worse as a set of five to ten Neo-Nazi Pro-Police protestors clashed with about 150 others who were there to ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||06/02/2015||16|
|Friday Night Beer Blog
Hi again beer fans and happy Friday! Come share a cold one with us. I do have some beer news: Anheuser-Busch Halts Beer Production to Provide Water for Texas, Oklahoma Storm Victims (h/t annieli)
|Barstow Police Slam Pregnant Black Woman to Ground - for Refusing to Provide ID
BodyCam video shows Barstow police slamming a 8-month pregnant black woman to the ground for refusing to provider her identification following road rage despite in a parking lot. Caution: Trigger ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/28/2015||14|
|Friday Night Beer Blog - Bad Beer Boogie
We've made it to Friday again, beer fans. Come in and share a cold one with FNBB! And now my new song, titled "Bad Beer Boogie", inspired by this story that I covered a few weeks ago . The music ...
|It's Good to be the White.
It's a good thing to be White In America, because you get to do things that other people could only dream of getting away with and go on living to tell the tale. If you're white you can stand ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/21/2015||23|
|CNN Discussion on Waco "Thugs" yet again shows we may have "Cop Problems" more than "Black Problems"
In the following clip from CNN in a discussion of how different the Police and media response has been to the mass murder spree and shootout by Waco Biker Gangs, contrasted to not just the so-called "
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/20/2015||18|
Recommended by nathanfl
- Memorial Day was a tradition inaugurated after the American Civil War by (now) freed black Americans. Black America's history is American history, even while too many of those who are invested in ...347 comments 229 Recs
- 'It's catastrophic, really. They kill 99 per cent of things they come in contact with". David Barnes, British Antarctic Survey An iceberg 17 miles long, now named B-34 , cracked and broke loose ...46 comments 190 Recs
- She's got some work to do now! Look out Ohio, Indiana and Illinois...Hillary is heading your way Monday in a groovy van in route to her first campaign stop in Monticello, Iowa on Tuesday: Hillary ...26 comments 56 Recs
- Think Progress reports on a John Podesta tweet that states climate change and energy policy will be at the top of her presidential priorities if elected. This will make her presidential campaign the ...267 comments 209 Recs
- Kevin Davis did the right thing. On December 29, Kevin called 911 for help. His girlfriend, April, had just been stabbed and the man who did it, Terrance Hilyard, fled the scene. Within minutes, ...141 comments 417 Recs
- Big news : During his State of the Union address on Tuesday, President Barack Obama will lay out a plan to extend tax ...203 comments 73 Recs
- There is a lively discourse currently going on about the nature of religion as a discussion topic. In particular, there is this pernicious tendency to prevent open critiques of religion in much the ...414 comments 67 Recs
- Vote on Keystone XL or confirm Loretta Lynch? Which makes more sense? It takes quite a lot to really piss off Rachel but in the video below she echoes my sentiments. This is a ...460 comments 340 Recs
- I am a single dad. This is a statement of fact. This is not an embracing of a life without women nor a condemnation of the woman who left me. This is simply the state I am in, which is that of a ...149 comments 321 Recs
- Just when you think it's okay to open your eyes again - THIS. You Americans Have No Idea Just How Good You Have It With Obama Many of us Canadians are confused by the U.S. midterm elections. ...851 comments 667 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.