Below you'll find recent contributions related to nb41's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by nb41
- Monday night, the Democratic Party Senate leadership will take to the floor with speeches on climate change. Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) has pledged in recent weeks to continue allowing ...24 comments 92 Recs
- Today is the last day to provide comments to the Department of State as to the KeystoneXL pipeline national interest determination . The reviewers of public comments -- if they take their work ...35 comments 61 Recs
- Rex Tillerson finally tells the truth about fracking. It lowers property values. Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson may be the world's biggest fracker (Exxon is the biggest natural gas producer in the U.S.) ...144 comments 511 Recs
- About 6 years ago, one of the top climate scientists, Jim Hanson (who my wife indirectly worked for at the time), declared we have only 10 years left to mitigate the effects of global warming before ...145 comments 148 Recs
- If Dante Alighieri were alive today, I wonder to which circle of Hell he would consign neo-liberal economists. In the ninth Bolgia of the Eighth Circle - just next to the Ninth Circle, in which the ...197 comments 112 Recs
- Great news: In the past three years, 150 coal-fired power plants either have been retired or have announced a retirement date. Plant number 150 was Brayton Point in Massachusetts. Like lots of people,3 comments 6 Recs
- I'm not sorry for crashing the party that Ted Cruz and the GOP is having over their success in shutting down that great big evil government. You know, that Big Ebil Gubmint your money masters spend ...94 comments 379 Recs
- cross-posted from Voices on the Square One point that constantly comes up when the push to 100% sustainable, renewable power is raised is the problem that "renewable power sources cannot be relied ...128 comments 80 Recs
- What if the debate about Environmental Protection Agency limits on climate-disrupting carbon pollution was all hot air? What if the falling cost of clean energy has already planted a stake in coal's ...149 comments 219 Recs
- Every American...hell, everybody in the developed world should be terrified that the most powerful nation on Earth is acting as though TAR SANDS pipelines are going to save us all. That's what the ...54 comments 140 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.