Posting History for nellgwen
|I want to whine about wine, and whine some more
Firstly I just want to get this off my chest. It bugs me so I'm starting right off with it. And I'll be the first to admit that I may very well be reading restaurant language wrong. I don't know.
|Eat, Drink, and Rattle Around in Your Bones
It's like this, my mom and I have talked through the years about what we would do if we had a restaurant. We talked about what kind of restaurant it would be, what we would serve, that kind of ...
|Well, What Do You Know, I've Got a Friend
A tuxedo cat. I call him that, Tuxedo Cat because I don't know his name yet. I want to call him Sylvester, but I don't think that's quite right. I'm fairly certain it's a he though. A lively, ...
|From ravaged living rooms and backyards
It started it's life from a comment in one of the animal diaries the other day and it just grew. There was no stopping it. It may be a cautionary tale, it may not. But I've wasted too much time ...
|Quirky and fun, entertaining and informative movies you may have missed.
This past year has been not been a very good one for me. My computer crashed and burned, so I was without a computer for several months. Also I had two operations in the span of a few months. One ...
|Never underestimate what can happen on a Snow Day
The other day I was at my mom's house and AMC was running the Wizard of Oz. It must have been a Wizard of Oz anniversary because ...
| It's the best Food Holiday
So it's Thanksgiving again. And lets say you are wanting for some different recipes to spark up the usual holiday fare. Lets say you are having a basic simple Thanksgiving with just the four or ...
| Take Two: At the Movies
The inspiration for this diary came from another diary called, On The Edge of Our Seats: Cinema's Most Suspenseful Moments. Submitted on Saturday September 22, 2012 by Keith930. I had ...
| The Undecideds
I have made a decision. The Undecideds is just a polite way of saying: Who am I voting for? Go soak a sock, that's who I'm voting for. You'll find out when I feel like telling you, if I feel like ...
| Sweet Dreams
You know when you are in a state of uncertainty about something in your life. Maybe some sort of physical pain is involved, or just maybe a sense you have that something's just not right with ...
| That Meal I Made
The other day I felt like having some friends over for dinner. I had some food that might otherwise have ended up being bought solely for the purpose of decorating the inside my refrigerator, so, ...
|To Led Zeppelin: An Applause
As you may remember the album Physical Graffiti was released on February 24, 1975. It's February 24th. again. And to mark this anniversary I've written a little story. This is a ...
| Gadzooks Does it Ever Get Hot in Arizona
My first diary. I was saving this story for a special occasion like Halloween but now I'm not. Yes it's a bit long but it's easy reading and hopefully entertaining. So get your coffee or ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by nellgwen
- Conservatives heard about Josh Duggar raping at least 5 of his very young sisters. They heard about how his parents knew, tried to cover it all up, and sickeningly allowed it to continue for an ...172 comments 266 Recs
- "Arkansas police have destroyed the records of the investigation into Josh Duggar's alleged molestation of five underage girls, a police spokesman announced Friday, a day after the reality TV star ...251 comments 138 Recs
- I don't think this is the kind of thing Mike Huckabee expected from his followers. I wonder if he'll backtrack now. (my guess....probably) There's more at the link below. Or you can mosey on ...122 comments 164 Recs
- Many, many police officers and their supporters are going ape shit very upset at a group of student artists at Westfield High School in New Jersey for daring ...98 comments 214 Recs
- Hang on, we have to savor this for a while : Chris Christie says the ...73 comments 56 Recs
- Who says Bernie Sanders can't win? If he keeps coming up with simple mind blowing ideas like he did on CNN the other day , he is going to win a lot of votes! Simple yes, mind blowing, only if you ...428 comments 406 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) Ruh-roh - looks like Christie is cracking. From Talking Points Memo : New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) gave a speech on Wednesday full of ...351 comments 343 Recs
- As a resident of Albuquerque, New Mexico, I have been protesting the horrific level of police violence in my city for years. A lot of people refuse to believe us since the police department, city ...59 comments 324 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.