Posting History for nezzclay
|Koch bros and my Facebook page
I cannot see anyway of making this into a long Diary, I was actually looking for a recent Diary where I could slip it in but at present the Kochs are not making news. However what has happened is ...
|Romneys huge auto bailout fantasy
OK I don't write that many Diaries, and I FUCKED up badly by jumping the gun on my last one about Trump, I was more than a little embarrassed. I honestly believed it was something Trump would stoop ...
|Trump claims he has Obama divorce papers
This will be very short as I've just seen the article http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/donald-trumps-dirty-bombshell-revealed-tycoon-to-claim-he-has-obama-divorce-papers/story-e6frfmqi-
|Facebook cancels Wikileaks account
Maybe it's me, but I really thought that this would have been bigger news than this. Facebook may have good reason to cancel their account, I have no idea, only the timing is very convenient after ...
|FOX NEWS the biggest con on US media ever (updated)
This is my first Diary and I'm aware that much has been said about this Republican PR machine in the past. In this diary I will attempt to give you my take as Australian that knew little about Fox ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by nezzclay
- Mother Jones magazine reported that police actions triggered the riot.114 comments 337 Recs
- (photo credit: Nick Sherman ) From The New York Times Editorial Board in a piece titled, " A New Phase in Anti-Obama Attacks ": It is a peculiar, but unmistakable, ...272 comments 461 Recs
- Former John Birch Society insider Claire Conner, thinks that the Tea Party Patriots = John Birchers, revised for circa 2015. In a sense, she had the same " ring-side seat " that the Koch Brothers ...168 comments 197 Recs
- \*Deep breath\* ... I'm probably going to delete this diary in a couple of days, because some of the information that follows is not just personal, but potentially identifying (less by other users,171 comments 268 Recs
- The good news is that the economy today is much better than it was six years ago when George W. Bush left office. The bad news is that, despite these improvements, the 40-year decline of the ...233 comments 563 Recs
- It has been over two years since the Occupy Movement was brutally destroyed by a coordinated national effort led by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. Since that time, much ...514 comments 372 Recs
- There are some people who feel that English is a baffling language whose vocabulary has been infiltrated by numerous foreign words and whose grammar seems conflicted at best. For nearly four ...56 comments 93 Recs
- MR. PRATCHETT? YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHY I'M HERE. That's our old friend Death, a beloved character in several of Terry Pratchett's novels. When death came for Terry Pratchett I hope it was his Death, ...20 comments 60 Recs
- It’s way past time that someone published such a punishing and honest appraisal/takedown. In Rolling Stone, Jeb Lund wrote a must-read piece called "Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A ...145 comments 400 Recs
- A Merle Haggard quote has been circulating social media, almost as if it appeared in response to the incredible disrespect shown to President Obama ...263 comments 598 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.