nick copeland's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by nick copeland
- From The Washington Post : In the largest settlement with a single American Indian tribe, the Obama administration will pay the Navajo Nation $554 million to settle claims that the U.S. government ...139 comments 281 Recs
- For more, check out the Anti-unional website.7 comments 28 Recs
- Recently on this website, as well as other places, I've noticed a minor amount of diaries and posts detailing the current voting trends of my generation. And well, while I will not disagree that the ...233 comments 193 Recs
- Each February we reflect upon black history and honor prominent black leaders who have made a positive contribution to American history. However, some prominent black leaders are consistently ...149 comments 254 Recs
- Author's Note: Some 30 years ago, as an undergraduate studying Economics, I took a course in Industrial Organization and Public Policy. I have been mulling some of the ideas I first encountered in ...76 comments 77 Recs
- From USA Today : BENTONVILLE, Ark. — Wal-Mart Stores replaced CEO and President Mike Duke and named Doug McMillon as its new leader after a rough period for the world's largest retailer in which ...167 comments 453 Recs
- Well the vote is in, and now we have lost Palau. 22nd annual slam dunk contest ends 188:2. The U.N. will vote tomorrow [Edit: now today ] on whether to condemn the U.S. blockade of Cuba . The world ...66 comments 48 Recs
- H/T to VL Baker for posting the World Bank's compelling video about the effects of a 4 degree C average global temperature increase from the 1700's to 2100, compared to only 2 degree C increase ...68 comments 85 Recs
- This term, the Supreme Court heard a case about affirmative action in university admissions, Fisher v. University of Texas , where my alma mater was on the side of diversity for a change (http://www....7 comments 15 Recs
- I really wanted to believe the people who responded skeptically to my earlier look at Dkos meta-priorities regarding the VRA ruling, and specifically brought up the substantial number of Voting ...312 comments 26 Recs
nick copeland's Tags
- No current results.
nick copeland's Blogroll
- No current results.