Posting History for nilajean
|Grand Jury Management
I haven't seen anything about this yet, but I thought y'all would be interested. The Grand Jury considering the Darren Wilson case now has until January 7 to come to a conclusion. St. Louis Post ...
|Don't they learn?
Of course it's Southern Missouri. And probably rural, since it's a County School District. But still, they'd rather spend their taxpayer money on legal fees defending the indefensible than spend ...
|Joe Walsh: No such thing as abortion for life or health of the mother
Another ingorant Republican has weighed in on the abortion controversy. I'm giving him the benefit of a doubt here in calling him ignorant, but I have a hard time believing that anyone actually ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by nilajean
- The Department of Justice report on institutional and day-to-day white supremacy by the Ferguson police and Courts against the black community was long and detailed. It contained many ugly gems of ...84 comments 111 Recs
- Pope Francis is no Karl Marx. Pope Francis, Pope of Popes, ain't taking no shit from U.S. conservatives who say he is pushing communism, not compassion: Some U.S. conservatives have branded the ...207 comments 342 Recs
- I have to say I frequently will quickly (far below my standards) write ideas to attorneys in matters I find important. This last night (as my GF is nearing her due date) I couldn't sleep. I wanted ...8 comments 22 Recs
- There are probably more than 6,000 religions in the world today. Many writers, when discussing religion, focus on world religions: those religions which are found throughout the world and which ...30 comments 34 Recs
- Go below the squiggle and witness another out of control cop punching a teenage girl in the face. The fifteen-year-old girl was a runaway and the cop was trying to subdue her. These cretins have ...8 comments 32 Recs
- Tomorrow (Thursday) marks the 50th anniversary of the worst outbreak of civil unrest in the modern history of Philadelphia. The three-day Columbia Avenue riot in the predominantly black neighborhood ...5 comments 23 Recs
- It's time to continue our ongoing series Eldfjallavakt , where we've been covering the serious situation going on under Iceland's largest volcano, Bárðarbunga. Except that increasingly, "under Bá...122 comments 550 Recs
- Some days ago, our 22 month old son, Jack, grabbed my (fortunately cooled) cafe' mocha, which contained FOUR shots of espresso, off the table and sucked it down... For everyone who has called, ...153 comments 184 Recs
- That sentence was the beginning of a tweet Washington Post journalist, Wesley Lowery sent out in the early morning hours. The tweet was the harrowing conclusion of a story Lowery told about his ...159 comments 429 Recs
- Mike Brown is dead, and it's time to have a real conversation about the role and purpose of the law, and by extension, the enforcers of that law, in this country. The law principally has two ...52 comments 103 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.