|Progressive Friends of the Library Newsletter
We advocate for social justice and equal library access for all. We support your local libraries and literacy programs. We also invite you to publish your diaries here that offer library news and support, book reviews, reviews of articles, as well as reviews of video games and other electronic media in our tech talk diaries. We ask for and offer reader guidance for the love of reading, for the love of books and for the love of everything which is your library experience. We also publish diaries...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by nirbama
- There's too much heat in the oceans. Way too much heat. Hot water has surged across the equator in the Pacific and a deep pool of very hot water is building off of Mexico's west coast. Tropical ...177 comments 398 Recs
- Today, Battleground Texas' Legal Director Mimi Marziani sent a letter formally notifying Texas Secretary of State Carlos H. Cascos that Battleground Texas is prepared to file a lawsuit if the ...37 comments 176 Recs
- Getting tens of millions of people newly insured is an expensive proposition, and one that is costing $273.6 billion in additional insurance overhead , according to a ...241 comments 315 Recs
- Come back, kids! Yesterday we shared the disheartening story of a principal at PS 120 in Queens, New York that ...183 comments 396 Recs
- The legislature [http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nebraskas-death-penalty-repealed-veto-override-n365456 overrode the governor's veto]. Nebraska became the first conservative state in more than ...68 comments 117 Recs
- Example: Itty Bitty Crowd Attending Commencement Speech by Governor Greg Abbott (R-TX) Last Saturday, when Texas Governor Greg Abbott rose to give the commencement address to the Spring, 2015 ...28 comments 82 Recs
- Arizonans not welcome. Today the Arizona legislature did what no other state in the nation has been mean-spirited enough to do: they cut lifetime welfare benefits to one year for everyone—adults ...343 comments 344 Recs
- The idiot climate denialist website http://wattsupwiththat.com, run by the idiot climate denialist Anthony Watts , is fond of running graphs proclaiming NO GLOBAL WARMING FOR ‘XX’ YEARS ‘X’ ...69 comments 155 Recs
- 198 comments 326 Recs
- When only 4.6 percent of your state thinks you're doing an "excellent job," you can pretty much do anything, which is exactly what GOP Gov. Bobby Jindal is doing. After ...40 comments 31 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.