not politickley a stoot's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by not politickley a stoot
- This is just a quick rant regarding the the unmitigated, relentless and inexcusable stupidity of keeping marijuana illegal and lying about it nonstop with taxpayer money, not that many taxpayer's ...554 comments 241 Recs
- I called my credit card company today to register the new one that came in the mail because that's the one I have to show to the bus company tomorrow. They demand that you show them the credit card ...54 comments 37 Recs
- This statement surprised me. You be the judge. Obama said the public option "has become a source of ideological contention between the left and right." But, he added, "I ...1297 comments 577 Recs
- This revisionist history has to stop. Back then, what we call the public option was called the public plan, and it was a major mark of his health care plan and his speeches, including his campaign ...1453 comments 539 Recs
- People who support the latest version of the health care reform bill can't understand why progressives have been flipping out over the public option. By the end, it was so compromised that it ...605 comments 629 Recs
- I remember when Sen. Rockefeller brought up the MLR of 90% and the CBO called it a government takeover. I was taken aback by the CBO's nakedly partisan analysis.860 comments 249 Recs
- It's not over. The House is not going to accept Lieber/Nelsoncare; it will not accept "reform in name only." Not if Congressman Conyers has anything to do with it. Representive John Conyers ...448 comments 563 Recs
- I've seen President Obama and now Senator Franken in a diary on this very site claim that the new bill is going to provide 31 million americans with access to insurance. To me that wording comes ...81 comments 21 Recs
- Since Al Franken (who I like) has declared HCR bill is a " Historic Step Forward ", I decided to look at some of the key provisions to see who wins and who loses. The White House spin ...56 comments 13 Recs
- I want to add my voice to Keith Olbermann's pledge to refuse buying health care if a bill is passed with a mandate but no public option. Such a bill amounts to a massive tax raise that will go ...24 comments 10 Recs
not politickley a stoot's Tags
- No current results.
not politickley a stoot's Blogroll
- No current results.