People not this time is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by not this time
- If you stop and think about it, every business is a service business. Businesses exist to sell, to sell they must have customers, and there is no better way to earn those customers than providing ...160 comments 274 Recs
- Puppy Parent. Mutt Mom. Doggy Daddy. My husband and I have used all of these phrases to describe each other or ourselves. In our eyes, we are acting as the parents of the dogs that reside in ...169 comments 123 Recs
- I literally (really literally, not Lindsey Graham "literally") gasped at this cartoon from the Salt Lake City Tribune: On a bus ride to hell In one image, the cartoonist Bagley connects two ...90 comments 394 Recs
- Insert cricket noises here. Theoretical-maybe presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz gave a version of his standard stump speech to the International Association of Firefighters for their "...271 comments 183 Recs
- ...the VERY SAME THING would be happening right now. Rcons would still be asking "how do we know she was not doing State Department business on her personal email account"? Rcons would be still ...337 comments 94 Recs
- Hate Takes the Bus is the columnist's response to the release over the weekend of the now infamous video of SAE members at Oklahoma singing a vile song. Blow offers a column that I think is a ...3 comments 22 Recs
- The family of Levi Pettit bought themselves a domain name and issued an apology on behalf of themselves and their son for leading his frat brothers in a racist chant. Not buying it. As parents of ...22 comments 13 Recs
- Kimberly Henderson and her kids are on the verge of huge change thanks to a video gone viral Kimberly Henderson says her sister encouraged her to post a video of her singing to her youngest ...20 comments 41 Recs
- Republicans like to point to Keystone XL as one of their signature jobs bills and, when oil prices are high, like to imply that it would mean cheap oil flowing free in America. But Tuesday ...145 comments 164 Recs
- 65 comments 372 Recs
not this time's Blogroll
- No current results.