Posting History for one love
|What if everyone brought a Rainbow Flag to the Russian Olympics?
New draconian legislation in Russia is making life nearly impossible for the LGBT community. And as this new assault on rights and freedom terrorizes the LGBT community, the winter games are ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by one love
- Arkansas is the latest state—and the first southern state—in which a judge's ruling for marriage equality has led to same-sex couples actually being able to marry legally.22 comments 36 Recs
- I honestly didn't think I'd ever need to republish any of my diaries, but something tells me that this one didn't get enough readership the first time. Not when somebody decides to publish a diary ...86 comments 46 Recs
- Over the last week and a half, I have found myself wearing through tires, burning gas, speaking to legislators and representatives and doing whatever I could short of throwing bricks to bring ...75 comments 359 Recs
- Just when we think we've taken a major leap ahead in LGBT rights in the world, we are confronted with the grim reality that being gay can still be a very dangerous thing. This comes from an article ...7 comments 37 Recs
- Over a year ago I was ambushed two days before 4th of July with a video e-mailed by my girlfriend's co-worker called "Earthlings" . It's a fairly comprehensive documentary about how people make use ...288 comments 48 Recs
- I've made no secret of my utter disdain for both Edward Snowden's lawbreaking and for his agent/advocate Glenn Greenwald, both in how they've spun the story, manipulated the press like masterful ...1392 comments 305 Recs
- President Obama gave a very good speech in Israel today . Within the speech he provided both words of support, words of adulation, words of criticism, but mostly words of encouragement. All issues ...266 comments 261 Recs
- To be fair, the guidance counselor didn't out her to the entire Middle School student body; just to her teachers, teachers that may see her out in the hallways, administrators, the school ...317 comments 362 Recs
- You may or may not remember my diary from January about an incredible young man, Jacob Rudolph of Parsippany, New Jersey. If you don't, Jacob went viral on the Internet toward the beginning of the ...25 comments 166 Recs
- I would like to claim that as an original phrase. I have been repeating it for so long, that I am almost convinced that it is. But I doubt it. In my early years of recovery from addiction, a lot ...31 comments 72 Recs
one love's Tags
- No current results.
one love's Blogroll
- No current results.