Posting History for one of 8
|Delta Airlines - making refunds extremely difficult to obtain
This isn't a political diary - except in the sense that corporations no longer have any desire to truly serve their customers. I work for an attorney. A couple weeks ago, he had to make travel ...
|one of 8||04/11/2013||12||14||-||-|
|Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan - California's version
I wrote a couple diaries some time ago about a) becoming uninsured and how I obtained affordable heath care in my community; and b) my initial attempts at getting "Obamacare." In California, I had ...
|one of 8||01/17/2012||10||10||-||106|
|Part Two: I canceled my health ins, now what?
This is the second in a short series I'm writing about going from having health coverage through an individual plan with Kaiser, to being uninsured for three years and counting. If you are ...
|one of 8||05/12/2011||52||50||3||390|
|Becoming uninsured - The beginning
I have been without health insurance since June 2008. I had an individual plan through Kaiser Northern California for many years, but by early 2008, I finally had to face the fact that I could no ...
|one of 8||05/10/2011||111||151||2||726|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by one of 8
- Captain Daniel Johnson has been arrested after being formally charged with sexually assaulting at least nine different ...113 comments 182 Recs
- It's been a strange situation here in Delaware since Beau Biden had his last brain incident and was in M.D. Anderson.60 comments 283 Recs
- Secret hypocritical double life? There's an app for that. Reverend Matthew Makela was recently listed on the St. John's Lutheran Church website as a devoted husband and father of five children. But,319 comments 221 Recs
- This year, Leslee Bailey was stunned when she saw that her daughter Amber wasn't included in the Blue Peak High School yearbook as she had been in past years. Amber has Down syndrome and takes ...135 comments 135 Recs
- Yes, it's been a while since I've done a GunFAIL update here at Daily Kos. But no, I never stopped keeping records on accidental shootings, guns left behind in bathrooms, and the like. In fact, I ...82 comments 255 Recs
- Valencia College now undergoing a probe of another sort. Students at Valencia College are suing, claiming they were forced to undergo transvaginal probes in ...274 comments 253 Recs
- Today my wife informed me that our yearly bill for AARP (Hartford) auto insurance had arrived for the two vehicles we insure. I guess I have the typical coverage package for these vehicles in New ...26 comments 60 Recs
- Yesterday I posted a rather scathing entry about Mr. Luis Lang of South Carolina, followed by another one about the hundreds of almost entirely liberal / progressive-leaning donors (including myself)107 comments 223 Recs
- So, chalk one up for justice this morning. Nancy Gordeuk has been fired after her ignorant, racist remarks and way less than sincere "the devil made me do it" apology. More below the fold.94 comments 133 Recs
- Last Thursday (May 7) here at Daily Kos, I published the first public disclosure of a shocking collapse of the state's voter registration system here in North Carolina under Republican Gov. Pat ...143 comments 389 Recs
one of 8's Tags
- No current results.
one of 8's Blogroll
- No current results.