Below you'll find recent contributions related to pale cold's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Just for Wonks & Fellow ALEC Research Junkies
The following links are a treasure trove of info on how, beginning in the 1800s, banks and corporations gained control of our democracy and morphed into ALEC: 1. The History of American Corporate ...
|War on Error||05/21/2015||3|
|Knowing what we've known all along...
Would you lie the country into war? Order people tortured to death? Start wars while cutting taxes to the shamefully rich? Continue to trash the planet and fuck over its people? Push policies based ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/19/2015||112|
|Book By Fox News 'Liberal' Uses Free Speech To Claim Liberals Are Killing Free Speech
The network that markets itself as "fair and balanced" has spent years proving their commitment to that slogan by balancing their right-wing infused "news" delivered by GOP mouthpieces with right-...
|Epistles from Dumbf*ckistan
I wrote a diary the other day that apparently struck a nerve. It got passed around some on Twitter and FaceBook and you wouldn't believe the swarm of haters and trolls that swept into the diary to ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/13/2015||284|
|President Obama Hits Fox News For Portraying The Poor As Sponges And Leeches
Speaking at the Catholic-Evangelical Leadership Summit on Overcoming Poverty at Georgetown University (video below), President Obama made an astute observation about one of the causes of persistent ...
|America Wants A Black Jon Stewart For President - Or Center-Right Nation My A...
The conventional (alleged) wisdom from mainstream media punditry has been telling us for years that America is a center-right nation. Never mind the contrary evidence that polls reveal about a ...
|Can't login to DailyKos using Firefox
Sorry to take up diary space on something that should be background, but this is vexing. For years I've been using Firefox as my browser for political websites. And the left two tabs are for ...
|Connect! Unite! Act! Denver, Dallas, NYC, Seattle & Glacier Meet-ups— Whom or What Do You Mother?
A daily series, Connect! Unite! Act! seeks to create face-to-face networks in each congressional district. Groups ...
|Welcome New Users: Groups
In your "Welcome Back" box you will find many helpful links including your "stream" and "groups" Groucho Marx, or some other dead guy once said, “I would never be a member of a club that would ...
|Glen The Plumber||05/09/2015||117|
|Sorry Fox News, Ebola Wasn't The Obama Apocalypse You Hoped It Would Be
Last year the world was gripped by fear over the deadly outbreak of Ebola in West Africa. There is no doubt that it was devastating for the victims and their families. However, for most of the rest ...
Recommended by pale cold
- Responding to pleas from Texas Governor Greg Abbott the White House releases the following statement “We plan to withdraw all US military personnel and close all bases by December 2015” In a ...239 comments 591 Recs
- I just saw this tweet and received MinistryOfTruth's permission to post something: Been effectively homeless for over a month now. I have money to rent a room if only I could find a room I can ...99 comments 331 Recs
- $343 is not that much money...but it is needed by tomorrow. I posted a diary earlier via the Daily Kos Fund Raisers group, but it didn't get much attention and only raised $60 - which I and Fineena ...194 comments 342 Recs
- I was about your age that night, in the third or fourth grade. The house we lived in as awful. I don't believe in haunted houses but I'm telling you now that there was something wrong with that ...28 comments 98 Recs
- Shona Banda discussing how medical marijuana changed her life. Shona Banda is a medical marijuana activist living in Garden City, Kansas. She suffered Crohn's Disease for years before discovering ...227 comments 324 Recs
- I'm a good liberal and I don't mind paying my taxes. Taxes are a way of all of us putting our money together to serve the public good in ways that the private sector can't or won't do. I just ...355 comments 546 Recs
- [image by TheMarti] A close ...134 comments 340 Recs
- This is for Horace Boothroyd ... I am sure many of you on DKOS know him, certainly more than you know me. The Big Orange was a complete mystery to me at first, and it was Horace who was kind enough ...84 comments 180 Recs
- Arizona Sen. Sylvia Allen won the Viral Emmy of Stupid a few years ago when she famously said, during a committee hearing on uranium mining, "the earth's been here 6,000 years" and has managed to ...404 comments 342 Recs
- Let me OUT! (as soon as I finish this can...)186 comments 302 Recs
pale cold's Tags
- No current results.