|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by paulbkk
- After many years working in a cancer hospital and seeing a sister deal with three different cancers, I was diagnosed with breast cancer in the summer of 2014. This diary is some reflections along ...2 comments 6 Recs
- Tech companies have taken a lot of heat for their cooperation with the National Security Agency's (NSA) broad mass surveillance programs, particularly PRISM . Recently released Foreign ...56 comments 112 Recs
- 90 comments 5 Recs
- This diary is part of an ongoing series that represents an effort to communicate peer-reviewed scientific studies of the impact of the Fukushima nuclear disaster on the North Pacific Ocean and ...26 comments 32 Recs
- New Englander Mary Baker Eddy founded the still flourishing religion Christian Science. Her 1875 book Science and Health argues that human sickness is an illusion, correctable by prayer ...55 comments 45 Recs
- Last week The Intercept reported that the government's bloated "terrorist" watchlists would be more aptly named "innocents" watchlists: Nearly half of the people on the U.S. government’s widely ...11 comments 36 Recs
- I enjoy the DK and need to comment on a posting about a sodium study (pasted from the DK News Feed below the fold). I believe that the press release about the Tufts study was very one-sided in ...94 comments 86 Recs
- Over the past year, the world learned that the National Security Agency (NSA) engages in costly, ineffective, mass surveillance collecting both metadata and content of communications of ...349 comments 111 Recs
- The Washington Post has a must-read article on how federal agency "secrecy agreements" can violate federal whistleblower protection laws: The DOE wanted them to sign nondisclosure agreements that ...3 comments 26 Recs
- Andy Harris, Republi-can't-and-won't from Maryland's 1st Congressional District, knows what's best for Washington, D.C. residents. Andy stuck an amendment onto a budget bill to revoke marijuana ...7 comments 6 Recs
- No current results.