Below you'll find recent contributions related to paxpi's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by paxpi
- Next Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will deliver an unprecedented address to the United States Congress. Now, there's nothing new about Netanyahu inserting ...239 comments 93 Recs
- Just a quick diary to spread this wonderful video of Lawrence O'Donnell tonight. It's a must-see segment about what Sen. Reid did alone on the Senate floor today, a truly beautiful thing to watch as ...321 comments 647 Recs
- I was going to publish this earlier, but held back with the news that the House GOP may blow the whole thing up. However, after Markos's new front page diary where he states "The ONLY leverage ...392 comments 509 Recs
- Short NASA: "life," or at least organics, on Mars. Longer NASA: still not sure if they are Martian in origin or not. More research needed. Meet me over the Kos squiggly.120 comments 145 Recs
- Folks, I think we are depriving ourselves of one of the great Kosacks of all time by continuing the ban hammer on Fishgrease. He is one of, if not the only member here whose work was featured on ...767 comments 668 Recs
- A fragile truce (don't call it peace) has taken hold. Let's hope it lasts. I wrote the post below before the truce, but it's not particularly pegged to recent events. Indeed, it's a scaled down ...473 comments 445 Recs
- Shellshocked! One of Thursday's most attention-grabbing news stories was the slightly-sensational piece from CBS's Jan Crawford, that got unnamed campaign insiders to claim that Mitt Romney was " ...486 comments 292 Recs
- This week was a historic election for women, both on the ballot and at the ballot box. Women knew what was at stake and showed up at the polls in 2008-level numbers, making up 53% of the electorate .46 comments 156 Recs
- by Ileana Cintrón As for the results in Massachusetts, when the numbers are ratified, it is likely that turnout in 2012 ends up being higher than 2008. There were a significant number of split ...8 comments 6 Recs
- At the beginning of NBC's coverage last night, around 7pm-ish (ET) or so, they had Ezra Klein on, who made an amazing comment (which increased my internal stress levels about 1000%) He said that ...24 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.