|Kossacks for Hillary Clinton for President 2016
Earlier today Hillary Clinton announced she will be running for president of the United States. This group was therefore in support of that fact was created today. Please join our group or follow it in support of diaries that will help elect Hillary [and other better Democrats to Congress] in 2016 to help us take back the House and Senate in a Democratic landslide victory.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by phenry
- In response to Hillary Clinton's announcement earlier today I formed a group called Kossacks for Hillary Clinton for President 2016. I want to invite you to become a charter member of our group ...345 comments 55 Recs
- Tonight, starting at 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT and running for about 15 hours, we will be taking Daily Kos offline to implement a major upgrade to the infrastructure behind the site. There should be no ...239 comments 178 Recs
- Many of you might recall Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to the UN General Assembly in 2012, during which he produced a cartoon bomb drawing to help explain how Iran was vewy vewy scawy. Here's the ...133 comments 610 Recs
- Ted Cruz, doing his TV evangelist ...100 comments 68 Recs
- Ready and willing to botch an agreement with Iran. Chuck Schumer, the expected ...465 comments 319 Recs
- President Bill Clinton in Killeen TX, February 2008 A couple of months ago in a piece entitled "Will Hillary's Country Inroads Take Us Home?" , I noted that Hillary Clinton's ...6 comments 5 Recs
- Doing just fine Earlier this month, Seattle Magazine put up an article posing the question "Why are so many Seattle restaurants closing lately?" After ...11 comments 18 Recs
- A quick summary by MSNBC of various candidates' views on the Indiana law: •Jeb Bush: ”I think once the facts are established, people aren’t going to see this as discriminatory at all,” he ...467 comments 140 Recs
- Ten years ago, I nearly lost my life when an RPG tore through the cockpit of my Black Hawk helicopter in Iraq. The only reason I made it home was because of the heroism of my courageous buddies ...134 comments 375 Recs
- Go for it! I say she should ...279 comments 230 Recs