|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by pianogramma
- Especially when spelling someone's name. There was a diary published the other day that misspelled the name of a victim of a horrendous police assault. Readers suggested the diarist correct the ...163 comments 213 Recs
- I have contended that the greatest power a license to practice law confers is the power to compel powerful people to testify under oath. But police have developed a countermeasure. It’s called ...41 comments 233 Recs
- Few experiences are as universal to Americans as the shared degradation and misery of flying on our nation's air carriers. These corporate behemoths have somehow managed to wrap up ...470 comments 469 Recs
- While we're "debating" torture, access to basic health care and the veracity of climate change, the rest-of-the-world is simply advancing transformational infrastructure like you would not believe.386 comments 556 Recs
- For many years I believed that there was some ground, albeit narrow and shaky, on which to respect those anti-abortion activists who sincerely believed that abortion was tantamount to murder. We've ...31 comments 67 Recs
- "Come, come whomever you are: wanderer, worshipper, lover of leaving. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Though you have broken your vows a thousand times, it doesn't matter. come, come yet again. ...279 comments 300 Recs
- For nearly two thousand years the religious have killed, banished, tortured, and jailed atheists for the crime of being atheists and daring to tell someone they were. After reading Enough Atheist ...791 comments 703 Recs
- I served as a deputy district attorney for a district of seven rural Colorado counties, from 1983 to 1986. One of the first things I learned was how to tell the "good cops" from the "bad cops". ...368 comments 482 Recs
- Paul Ryan. I keep trying to figure out why people take this guy seriously. Just a couple of months ago he was talking about fighting poverty through what appears to ...30 comments 64 Recs
- Author Naomi Wolf was challenged to read the Bible. What she found blew her mind (her words) and probably not in the direction the challenger(s) were hoping. She posted the results on facebook an ...378 comments 583 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.