Below you'll find recent contributions related to play jurist's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by play jurist
- It's time for elected Democrats to wake up & begin standing up for clear, progressive principles. When Howard Dean was running the DNC, Democrats won back both houses, the base was engaged, his ...215 comments 371 Recs
- Although Missouri does not have statewide recall provisions under the law, there are provisions for doing so at the local level. Missourians do not have the right of statewide recall. However, the ...183 comments 375 Recs
- Events follow the norm until they don’t. Democrats can continue to disregard Rand Paul at their peril, especially when he begins to sound ...400 comments 118 Recs
- It is often assumed that atheists lack the moral fortitude of our religious counterparts. I want to shed some light on this subject. Although I cannot speak on behalf of all atheists I can share ...143 comments 86 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily Growing up outside of Atlanta, I learned to crawl with Bob Dylan's " Only A Pawn In Their Game " as my soundtrack, anti-war posters hanging on the walls, ...719 comments 687 Recs
- Me, I generally get a little cranky amid the festival of national self-congratulation and consumerism that is the Fourth of July. So an hour ago, I lost it. I had posted a perfectly innocuous ...329 comments 325 Recs
- Here's the best proof that the Republican caricature of Elizabeth Warren is ...221 comments 506 Recs
- At this point, the onslaught is at least weekly. It has become predictable. It thrives on victimhood. It is patronizing. It is insistent. It is the now steady stream of diaries attempting to ...1056 comments 326 Recs
- So called candidate for the Democrats. Ummmm, yeah : "Don't hold this against me, but I'm going to blurt it out. How do I say this ... men in ...410 comments 158 Recs
- (Randy Thompson is a Nebraska rancher and one of three plaintiffs who sued the state over the use of eminent domain by TransCanada to force them to give up their land for the Keystone XL pipeline. ...142 comments 232 Recs
play jurist's Tags
- No current results.
play jurist's Blogroll
- No current results.