Posting History for politicaljunkie
|Stakes for 2012 Election
The untold story of this election cycle, thanks to the apathetic media, is what happens after the elections, since neither Obama has been forthcoming on his vision for a second term nor has Romney ...
|Updated - Sotomayor strikes
Abigail Fisher from Sugarland, TX, did not get admitted to University of Texas, Austin despite having a 3.59/4 GPA. She dreamed of bleeding burnt orange since she was a tiny tot, especially since ...
|Exit Polls Open Thread
Starting up an exit polls open thread. Yes, we need to "ignore" exit polls but it might not be a bad idea to keep track of what's hitting the wires.
|The Gathering Thunderstorms - Updated
Let there be no mistake - multiple hunderstorms are gathering to converge into a perfect storm aimed at decapitating the Republican Party for the foreseeable future. The storm hits the night of ...
|Esquire endorses Obama and others
Esquire magazine for the first time in 75 years endorsed a presidential candidate - Barack Obama. Typically Esquire doesn't do election endorsements but something got to them 2 years ago when ...
|Rachel PWNS Frum - Big Time (updated: video)
Wielding a sharp axe but a demure smile, Rachel pawned Frum big time on her show. Apparently Frum does not have an understanding of satire, tounge in cheek and what not but thinks serious discourse ...
|David Brooks: Obama will win by 9 - Updated with video
Brooks has single handedly frozen hell. The never say die Republican hack has called Sarah Palin ...
|The Failed President
While, at home, President Bush is recognized as The Worst President Ever, he squeaked from far shores about "appeasing" Democrats and got the ire of the Democrats directed at him. Obama, swiftly and ...
|Veepstakes: No Hillary, Strickland has support?
Bob Novak (yeah, yeah, I know) is reporting that Obama cannot pick Hillary as VP because Michelle doesn't want her on the ticket after all the unloading she did on him, and if hell hath no fury like ...
|WYFP: It's milkshake drinkin' time y'all!
All it needs is one negative day of Obama news and Obama's supporters go into sad hour sessions of commiseration and mourning as if all hell has broken lose and there isn't enough alcohol in the ...
There were mp3 players long before Apple made the iPods hip; but it took iTunes to make youngsters really adopt and take on the music industry's entrenched hubris. Why? Because Apple made it easier ...
|I <3 Huckabee
Mac's being own3d. Ha Ha Ha! Yes, Virginia, ...
|"Dream Team" resurgence?
There have been several diaries about the "Dream Team" and (mostly) expressing why it may not be a reality even though most Democrats would wish they were lucky to have a chance to vote the team. ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by politicaljunkie
- Several updates were made to this post, as more information was made available. The following account is paraphrased from several posts by BrotherJonah today, including the following: http://...438 comments 743 Recs
- Time for some small town West Virginia Politics. The other day, this photo was on the front page of the local Point Pleasant, WV paper :31 comments 24 Recs
- There's a difference, you know. Supporters love their candidate. They educate themselves about their candidate. They learn about their candidate's policies, positions, background, voting record.459 comments 651 Recs
- This is not the diary you should get all the facts from folks. Enjoy!!"388 comments 470 Recs
- The truth about the Reverend Wright controversy is now starting to be revealed: The media manufactured it for ratings. How else can one explain the fact that anyone who actually takes the time to ...22 comments 22 Recs
- While the media continues to go apoplectic over Obama's pastor, it's stories like this one that really needs some good investigative reporting. How can anyone think this earmark was not intended to ...47 comments 53 Recs
- Thomas Jefferson once said: "The first principle of republicanism is that the lex majoris partis is ...847 comments 618 Recs
- With all the noise and bluster issuing from the rabid Islamophobic right over the non-fact of Obama's imagined Muslim heritage, one can certainly imagine that the people of Israel would be alarmed ...45 comments 23 Recs
- After receiving a lot of good feedback on my lengthy analysis of Why Obama is Closer to the Nomination Than You'39 comments 28 Recs
- There is no two ways around it; Barack Obama is the front runner for the Democratic nomination. Hillary Clinton isn't going to lay down without a fight, and she's preparing to make her last few ...50 comments 6 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.