Posting History for porktacos
|Discharge petition a-comin'
This one will be short. From the beginning, I've seen this approach as the only way to take Boehner out of the equation: From Roll Call: House Democrats are moving ahead with a plan to discharge ...
|Here's how bad Rasmussen sucks
It was infuriating: day after day, time after time during the run-up to the election--things would look great for team Obama, and then...ka-boom: another Rasmussen poll. A dagger in the heart. Yes,
|Hold on a second. Please. This is serious.
This diary is not directed toward people who, like me, are disgusted with what has happened to the "health-care" bill. Similarly, it is not directed toward those who are furious, outraged, and ...
|Polls and their significance: let's get our facts straight
There are a number of comments that appear repeatedly (indeed, nearly every time) the topic of a given poll--or recent spate of polls--arises, whether as a dedicated diary or as a comment within a ...
|What can we do? (Nuts and bolts edition.)
Fellow Kossaks: My wife and I are hosting an "Obama party" in two weeks, with the primary goal of getting out as much of the pro-Obama vote as possible. Since we live in Kentucky, a non-swing-state (
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by porktacos
- Hillary Clinton, at a small-business roundtable in Iowa, loses nothing by bypassing the traditional ...263 comments 127 Recs
- Anyway, this is the polite version of the face I made when reading this article.194 comments 88 Recs
- Hillary Clinton’s announcement video that kicked off her 2016 presidential campaign will go down as one of the great works of political advertising and strategy in modern history. Decades from ...966 comments 520 Recs
- 318 comments 279 Recs
- Nothing to see here. Former ...93 comments 67 Recs
- Perhaps the best picture of the day. I think there's some folks who disapprove of your job, Mitch.102 comments 359 Recs
- Yesterday a diary called "Scholars Acknowledge No Evidence Jesus Existed" , spent the day on the rec list, which was surprising and rather embarrassing for a "reality-based" site. The diary was ...1115 comments 157 Recs
- In case you missed it the other day, Whoopi Goldberg pulled a Jenny McCarthy on The View. Only she wasn't talking about vaccinations, she was talking about due process rights for teachers. And ...358 comments 254 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily As a Jew, I admit to being uniquely invested in what's occurring in Israel and Gaza – an investment sometimes cited to paint political discourse on Israel as ...243 comments 132 Recs
- The Lady Expert (who can't get it up without help from his friend Viagra), seems to think women get pregnant all by themselves. On Wednesday's show, Limpbow joined fellow Missourian, Todd Akin, and ...105 comments 126 Recs
- No current results.