A kossack group dedicated to keeping Austin and surrounding areas weird, blue and orange. Send nomandates a kosmail to join.
|Discussing Streams of Babel||-|
|Kitchen Table Kibitzing
Kitchen Table Kibitzing is a community series for those who wish to share part of their evening around a virtual kitchen table with kossacks who are caring and supportive of one another.
The Kos Katalogue is a community based project designed to highlight and promote Kossak's businesses, support Kossaks in general and to promote progressive businesses. The Kos Katalogue will be published near the beginning of every month (we hope), not just on major holidays. It encourages Kossaks to support each other and progressive businesses no matter what they celebrate (religious gift giving holidays [Christmas, Hanukkah, Eid, Diwali, Soltice, etc.], Valentine's Day, birthdays, anniversar...
KosAbility is a Sunday 7pm eastkost/4pm leftkost volunteer diarist community of, by & for people living with disabilities, who love someone with a disability, or who want to know more about the issues.
Our use of "disability" includes temporary as well as permanent health/medical conditions, from small, gnawing problems to major, life-threatening ones. Our use of "love someone" extends to cherished members of other spec...
We make things.
|Monday Night Cancer Club
Monday Night Cancer Club is a Daily Kos group focused on dealing with cancer, primarily for cancer survivors and caregivers, though clinicians, researchers, and others with a special interest are also welcome. Volunteer diarists post Monday evenings between 7:30-8:30 PM ET on topics related to living with cancer, which is very broadly defined to include physical, spiritual, emotional and cognitive aspects. Mindful of the controversies endemic to cancer prevention and treatment, we ask that both...
|Small Business Administration of Kossackistan
In an attempt to better the lives of those in the middle and poverty classes, we the small business owners of American and Kossackistan should brainstorm together and find ways to balance profit while promoting the greater good for our fellow man. All those who currently own or operate small businesses (or even large ones) are encouraged to join and network together.
|The Grieving Room
The Grieving Room is a Monday evening series for those who are experiencing grief or loss.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by postmodernista
- FOREWORD BY OTTERAY SCRIBE (her father): Her full name is Brandi Nicole Stanley. I am her father. Remember her, please. She never wrote a diary after registering, because she never thought ...123 comments 561 Recs
- Our experience with pain is very personal in our journey through life. It can have an effect our physical disorders, emotions, social interaction and personal economics. This diary will focus on ...56 comments 25 Recs
- Participating here is an act of trust between blogfriends who know each other and between people who have never met. We send our needs, our cries for help, our poems of loss and recovery, our ...30 comments 18 Recs
- Haven't given it much thought untiil lately, but having gotten off to what some might consider a rough start as a wee person, I have managed just fine in the grand scheme of things. Here's the story.27 comments 19 Recs
- Come oh come ye tea-thirsty restless ones -- the kettle boils, bubbles and sings, musically. ~ Rabindranath ...65 comments 40 Recs
- I've been trying to co-exist with chronic headaches for over 30 years. The original cause was being in a car which was struck by a drunk driver in January 1969. I was 18 and my cheekbone was ...27 comments 16 Recs
- [Note: A group asked me to write an article especially for Lyme Disease Awareness month, but I have not seen it, so I am putting this out (first or not) on my own blog. It's slightly re-edited from ...28 comments 15 Recs
- MAYDAY! Take A Bite Out of Lyme and Thunderclap for ME/CFS/ME are some of the campaigns occurring in May for NEID awareness. Also new, a major lupus study seeks participants.22 comments 20 Recs
- This will be rather short as it has been the day from hell. Reid started feeling bad this afternoon. I dealt with diarrhea and vomiting. His blood sugar plummeted and he went into seizures. The ...49 comments 141 Recs
- A short introduction and then deeper into subject of making changes in your home and work environment. I have 30 + year history of providing and coordinating care for various elderly relatives. In ...66 comments 24 Recs