Posting History for private5star
|Osama bin Laden was a Republican
Osama bin Laden is not after the death of all US citizens, but rather, he was after the destruction of the economic power of the United States. He targeted the Twin Towers not for their height nor ...
|Public option alternative
let's have referendum on public ...
|Ed Schultz is a moron!!!!||private5star||08/09/2006||46||6||-||11|
|Kanye West blast Bush on national TV . . . live||private5star||09/03/2005||6||-||-||-|
|The Culture War||private5star||10/18/2004||1||-||-||-|
|THE DRAFT IS COMING!!!!||private5star||09/29/2004||13||-||-||-|
|Americans love Wars||private5star||09/17/2004||4||-||-||-|
|GWB : George Without Blame||private5star||09/15/2004||2||1||-||-|
|This is Great from E.J. Dionne, Jr. from WaPo||private5star||08/13/2004||3||-||-||11|
|Bush Using Drugs to Control Depression||private5star||07/28/2004||42||-||-||-|
|Never underestimate Bush's resiliency||private5star||07/25/2004||5||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by private5star
- This is not an easy diary to write. I've considered myself liberal since I was young. My views on the world aligned (and still do) with thoughts we consider classically liberal. I believe in free ...1081 comments 241 Recs
- I had said my piece , and I thought I was done. But there a couple of additional points I want to make, and then I"ll REALLY move on. 1. As a Latino, I do not feel safe in Arizona, a state that ...841 comments 547 Recs
- I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. Mark ...195 comments 430 Recs
- How in the hell can an area be almost entirely destroyed, and cell phones still work. Land lines out, electricity gone, and, yet, the relief of hearing good news, tales of survival, in real time. ...49 comments 169 Recs
- (Note: I wrote this a little while ago for Facebook, then put it on my own site . It seems to have gone over well, and I thought I'd put it here.) Warning: long, profane rant ahead. So, we’re ...12 comments 25 Recs
- This was a powerful, emotional, full-throated defense of this President. By the end of it, I was in tears and Chris's voice was breaking. This was a thing of beauty. Well done, Mr Matthews. Well ...241 comments 679 Recs
- It's no secret that the way for Barack Obama to win North Carolina is for him to expand the electorate and turn out "unlikely" voters. Previously in my NC Early Voting Diaries, we have looked at ...119 comments 249 Recs
- NEWS FLASH: Rush Limbaugh has lost "tremendous chunk of advertising revenue"; ad support "dwindling"Bad news for Limbaugh and conservative talk radio : "Tremendous chunk of advertising revenue" lost; support from advertisers for conservative talk radio "dwindling..." Rush Limbaugh There have ...152 comments 353 Recs
- Obama lost the debate tonight. He lost MISERABLY . He did so without a single gaffe and without a single factually incorrect statement. So he lost the battle, but won the war. Join me after the ...54 comments 20 Recs
- There's nothing like a bunch of right-wing in-fighting and angst-ridden hand-wringing to spice up one's day. Why, the right wingers wonder, isn't Romney mopping up the floor with the President ...251 comments 291 Recs
- No current results.