Below you'll find recent contributions related to quelclaire's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Arab-Americans and Muslim-Americans Should Oppose Fast Track Trade Bill
In 2010, the Census Bureau estimated that there were 1.7 million Americans of Arab descent. The Arab American Institute thinks this was an undercount, and puts the number now at about 3.7 million. ...
|Does Fast Track Supporter Earl Blumenauer Also Support Israeli Settlements?
I was recently introduced to the acronym "TSINO" - "Two-Stater in Name Only." This is someone who claims to support the international consensus for a diplomatic resolution of the Israel-Palestine ...
|Maryland Senator Ben Cardin is a Two State Faker
On Tuesday night I gave a talk on the University of Illinois-Urbana campus as part of "Israeli Apartheid Week." In my talk, I argued that the question of whether Israel is an "apartheid state" is ...
Recommended by quelclaire
- To hear John McCain tell it, you’d think the fall-off in American casualties in Iraq is due solely to his foresight and foreign policy experience. It’s amazing to me just how many people ...183 comments 509 Recs
- Something happened to me a couple of days ago which has never happened before. The New Yorker cover story has been keeping it fresh in my mind all day today, and now I just have to get it out. More ...23 comments 10 Recs
- One of the Republicans' chief arguments for policy is to let the free market do its work. Well, now it's time for us to game the free market. If we believe as heavily in the concept of civil ...18 comments 20 Recs
- Leaked and confirmed, a United States Special Forces manual titled Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces has been made available on the WikiLeaks ...69 comments 25 Recs
- Life and death - so few breaths separate the two. I was hoping to make it to the General Election.258 comments 487 Recs
- Welcome back for more veep speculation! Averaging in yesterday's votes yielded a slightly different top 14 average vote-getters overall, specifically, Fmr. Sen. Bob Graham (FL) dropped down a few ...92 comments 7 Recs
- "No freeman shall be taken or imprisoned or dispossessed, or outlawed, or banished, or in any way destroyed, nor will we go upon him, nor send upon him, except by the legal judgment of ...16 comments 24 Recs
- This is a disturbing diary, so I am warning you up front. A report out of Iraq this past week by Dahr Jamail highlights ...367 comments 744 Recs
- " Senior American officials ought to go to jail for this ". That's what Jerrold ...178 comments 531 Recs
- In Obama we have a Presidential candidate with rhetorical skills not heard from a U.S. President in over 40 years; the ability to inspire Americans to achieve their hopes and dreams, and a candidate ...58 comments 35 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.